Gers could have titles seized - Sky Sports News

piratez

If you google Pacific shelf 595 Ltd you will see the story behind the other lot and their "newco" or whatever anyone wishes to call it. Coy no. SC153534

1. Celtic plc – this company was formed in 1897 and was previously known as “The Celtic Football And Athletic Company Limited”. Its name changed in 1994 to Celtic plc. It was the football club until a restructuring on 15/2/02 when “aspects of (its) trade” were transferred to Celtic F.C Limited . It continues to own the players (ie pays the transfer fees), Celtic Park and the 1/12 share in the SPL.

However its accounts also states that “Celtic F.C. Limited has the main activity of which is the operation of a professional football club.” It admits that the football club IS Celtic F.C Limited.

2. Celtic F.C. Limited – this company was formed in 2001 and was previously HMS (402) Ltd. as mentioned above, it is a professional football club. It receives all the gate money, employs and pays all the wages of the players and other staff. It receives the TV income. It is the company that competes in Europe. Coy No. SC223604

It is also insolvent to the tune of £23 million.

3. The Celtic Football And Athletic Company Limited – This was set up in 1994 and was previously Pacific Shelf 595 Ltd. It is not the football club despite its name. Not much goes through it. It had £80K of turnover in 2010. It was probably set up just to preserve and maintain the old name.

The conclusion is that the football club is Celtic F.C Ltd, a company that was formed in 2001. It won the league in 2002, 2004 and 2006-8, although it seems that the 2002 win was done by 2 separate companies. However the Celtic fans don’t have any problem in acknowledging that season’s league win.

First class research mate .I will rep you for that later brilliant

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aye they are trying to claim 7 titles off us from 98 onwards inc oor 9 in a row.

On another note does anyone know what other clubs definately used EBT's and what honours they accomplished whilst using them???

I just thought if they the SPL tried this stunt would definately lead to us dragging em throught the courts and FIFA getting involved.

Surely if some Big name clubs in europe where also using them the last thing FIFA will want is that can of worms opened up. Imagine having to tell the likes of Barca , Real or Man U,,, "you know them european cup medals you have ye have to hand em back"

If the big clubs have been doing what we have then there nowt to worry aboot,, the SFA/SPL WILL be told to sweep sweep or a lesser sanction

EBT's didnt start until a year after our 9iar so they can fuck off

It just goes to show everyone how mickeymouse the SPL is and how this useless league is still in the ninteenth century.

American baseball teams can win championships with players who admit cheating by using steriods, yet they still hold on to their titles.

American football teams admit to cheating ie the bounty put on opposing teams by the New Orlean Saints, wich is in direct conflict of NFL rules yet they keep the Superbowl Title.

The SPL is a feckn joke, run by mugs and puppets,the only person so far who should be punished is CShyte, who should be in jail and forced to pay every single pound owed since he took over us.

As for the EBT's it still hasnt been proven if we are guilty and then I am sure if we are their will be an appeal, but again if we are found guilty, only Murray should be found guilty and again he should be thrown in jail and made to pay back everything that is owed.

Again in America, the former owner of the LA Kings hockey club was found guilty of breaching NHL rules, the team wasnt punished but the owner Bruce MacNall was. He was removed as owner, thrown in jail and had all his assets froze to pay back everyone that he owed money too, now thats how pro sports leagues take care of cheats tax dogers etc they punish the person not the team

EBT's didnt start until a year after our 9iar so they can fuck off

I argued this wan of them at work and he kept coming back wae "Neil McCann was on one in 98",,, anyone know where this is coming from and if indeed there is anything in this ????????

I argued this wan of them at work and he kept coming back wae "Neil McCann was on one in 98",,, anyone know where this is coming from and if indeed there is anything in this ????????

McCann was signed by Advocaat and had fuck all to do with 9IAR, which ended in '97.

Your inside expert ain't no expert at all.

All players were properly registered. If they hadn't been, some diligent rival fan and guardian of sporting integrity would have kindly pointed it out at the time.

If players were properly registered and the authorities retrospectively strip titles, whichever governing body that did so, would be breaching their own rules and would be guilty of retrospective result changing, in other words, match fixing after the event. All those bookies will gladly pay out every bet for a team we humped by 5 or more goals suddenly winning 3-0 at silly odds like 150/1.

Next time, don't argue. Simply punch his cunt in. (tu)

:craphead:

I jest, of course. I never condone violence.

wasn't 9IAR accomplished in 96/97 season, Laudrups headers at scumdee utd won us the league that year

EBTs have been about since the 80s and Rangers began using them in 2001-02 season. The SPL investigation only goes as far back as the inception of the SPL in 1998. Because they mentioned this year in reports, some folk automatically assume we had EBTs back until then. That still wouldn't explain how 9IAR ever got mentioned though.

Any suggestion that EBTs were used before 2001 is nonsense made up by the enemy.

I've yet to see how the EBT scheme provided us with any clear sporting advantage, its utter nonsence that this could happen..

Does anyone know how many titles they want us stripped of and who would these titles be awarded to, or would those seasons honours become null?

Honestly think we shouldnt give a monkeys fuck what they want mate.

This scenario is never going to happen .

It would bring worldwide embarresment to our league and would be just about impossible to implement.

Like ive said on too many occasions.Theres going to be sooooooooooooooooo many rodents jumping off bridges when this is over.

Yeah they will still be squealing even into next season but this for me is a NON STARTER and isnt worth even debating

Honestly think we shouldnt give a monkeys fuck what they want mate.

This scenario is never going to happen .

It would bring worldwide embarresment to our league and would be just about impossible to implement.

Like ive said on too many occasions.Theres going to be sooooooooooooooooo many rodents jumping off bridges when this is over.

Yeah they will still be squealing even into next season but this for me is a NON STARTER and isnt worth even debating

I agree but they will be squealing long after next season mate, as is their way. They are still going on about decisions against them from decades ago.

Well unless yae want to wipe out the 98/99 season Mccann joined us after that. Fuck taigs anyway manky cunts

I agree but they will be squealing long after next season mate, as is their way. They are still going on about decisions against them from decades ago.

thats very true mate but think the focus would be there for around a year ,maybe two but after that, it would just become ramblings.

Is it any coincidence in this UK that everything Rangers and everything Tory is under the cosh from accusations of all sorts from the LABOUR taig infested media???

what about all the years that the beast torbett got away with abusing at septic boys club.

what is the more serious offence a tax avoidance scheme or the vile crimes of torbett.

septic should lose all the trophies for all the years the beast was at large