Is today the day?

How many times have we said that recently?

Let's hope they have worked all weekend and the letters go out today, no more delays please.

Being a glass half full Bear, I think/hope this might be the day the letters go out. Please,please,please make that happen D & P, the last few months have been hellish.

Being a glass half full Bear, I think/hope this might be the day the letters go out. Please,please,please make that happen D & P, the last few months have been hellish.

I've lost count of the deadlines we've missed

I can remember McCoist saying on at least four occasions "we need a decision this week"

Under law Duff and Phelps were required to lodge the results of this meeting as "soon as reasonably possible" with both the Court of Session and Companies House. So far the outcome of it has not been released, while the firm has only confirmed the proposals for it to continue in place were approved in the vote "with some modifications".

:rolleyes:

They're now spreading it over two days to minimise the chance of you getting a case of the vapors. (tu)

"D&P hope to do something, sometime this year"

I'd still be doubtful.

Do the player's salaries return to 100% on June 1st? I thought I read somewhere that Mr. Green and his consortium will fund us until we get this sorted?

Thats what i read too, alot seems to have happened since those wage cuts were agreed and yet we seem to be stuck in limbo still. Id love to know whats going on behind closed doors right now.