The Model Trolling

JamieG54

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what happened here - 1st few pages pics of burds , burds - yasss !!! then angry words , angry words, angry words words, ma da can batter your da, pics of DEVLIN !!!! :sleep1: - where's the pics if the burds ........................... ?

It's the people getting their fannies in a fiddle over a bit of harsh reality towards to the girl which are the boring bastards.

She put the pics up clearly thinking she was something special, so that gives people license to post an opinion.

Correct!

It was her choice to put up pics. Obviously not everyone was to give it the big "wow, what a stunner". As I've said she isn't bad. I do think many expected better due to the Photoshop photo in her profile. Others are thinking by defending her they might get their hole.

My honest opinion is it's a bit of a shame. She may be a bit of an attention seeker but I do think it was done in good humour on her part. To an extent it's backfired. I know if my missus, sister or daughter etc. Done something like this I would go mad. These pics will do the rounds of web forums all over the country for years. Some will think she is a wee dirty because of them.I think she will regret them in time.

Correct!

It was her choice to put up pics. Obviously not everyone was to give it the big "wow, what a stunner". As I've said she isn't bad. I do think many expected better due to the Photoshop photo in her profile. Others are thinking by defending her they might get their hole.

My honest opinion is it's a bit of a shame. She may be a bit of an attention seeker but I do think it was done in good humour on her part. To an extent it's backfired. I know if my missus, sister or daughter etc. Done something like this I would go mad. These pics will do the rounds of web forums all over the country for years. Some will think she is a wee dirty because of them.I think she will regret them in time.

Got a free top out it though.

It's the people getting their fannies in a fiddle over a bit of harsh reality towards to the girl which are the boring bastards.

She put the pics up clearly thinking she was something special, so that gives people license to post an opinion.

Why the harsh reality? Why does something meant for fun need to become harsh?

Correct!

Soooooooooooooooo condescending. I think if your wife and kids read your contributions to the threads in question, and calculated the amount of time you've spent on them, they'd not be impressed. Voyeur and Life Coach loyal.