Nikica Jelavic

It's not just the goals he scores it's the amount he sets up when paired with a free running strike partner who is a decent finisher. Look at the amount he set up for Miller when they played together. We should never have let either of them go for what we got for them, cost us a fortune in lost euro revenue IMO.

He's gone but will never be forgotten by this bear for his league cup final performance alone .Tonight he showed his class and I expect Croatia to be surprise package but I love seeing the scum of the Irish support gutted and I hope they get humped in next two games .

The £5m fee makes me pig sick, and looks like the bargain of the decade for Everton who could at least double, maybe even treble their money on him if they sold.

Whyte you are a cunt.

yes everton got a bargain of the season. but how much sicker would we be at what he would go for with the current transfer clauses.

Was always destined for the top imo.

Far too good for the SPL and the things he is doing now with Everton and Croatia he was doing for us on a regular basis when he first signed.

His head dropped when rumors surfaced of interest in England and some were suprised with his attitude but the very same happened at Rapid so there should have been no surprise there.

Wish we could have kept him for longer but with things the way they are now then maybe selling him albeit for £5 million odd was the best thing considering he could have left by now or for a cut fee.

Still breaking Ceptic hearts!