SPL or 3rd Division

3rd Division or SPL   

329 members have voted

1. 1. Where should we go

• SPL ( corrupt )
    • 3rd Division
    • 1st Division
    • England ( unlikely but still possible )

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been emotional team. Adios

Last chairmen - GREEN & WHITE!!!!!

Last signing - CELIK

Whatever happens from now on always remember, GLASGOWS GREEN & WHITE

WE WON.

:beer1:

Your "club" employed Jim Torbett twice.

Says it all really.

Obsessed with the old co, obsessed with the newco.

It's been emotional team. Adios

Last chairmen - GREEN & WHITE!!!!!

Last signing - CELIK

Whatever happens from now on always remember, GLASGOWS GREEN & WHITE

WE WON.

:beer1:

:lol:

Were only getting a new company name. History, club crest, badges and strips all stay.

Enjoy the liquidation of a company name for as long as you want, the club lives on, debt-free as well. ;)

3rd Division!!!!!!

Im so far away it hurts!!

The info we get in Australia is only via the internet but my opinion is that we should not beg, request or apply to stay in the SPL.

Fuck them all. Without us the SPL is nothing more than a glorified version of park football.

If any sanctions are placed on us as a newco that prohibit, limit, or punish us from competing evenly and with the factual position that we are not permitted in Europe then why would we do this?

Player payments without Euro competition coupled with SPL points deductions, player embargo etc should really mean we would not put our cub in this position.

We should go to the lower divisions

We should re-group as a club

We should eliminate all the high wage earners from our books

We should start again.

No doubt in 1 year the SPL will restructure. The entire set up will have to be reviewed. It's unssutainable. The joke that is the SPL being a professional league capable of supporting professional clubs will be part of the discussion in any review. Only RFC and the Scum are capable of running a professional fulltime club(even we have done poorly of late) so how the fuck can the dicks at Dundee Utd and the Sheep do it!

Nope, sorry but now is the time to drop down the leagues. Consolidate the club, Rethink our next 3 year plan without the pain of player wages.

AND FINALLY - WORK OUT HOW WE CAN HAVE A MEMBER BASED CLUB!!!!! This is the ideal time to do this when our costs will be fuck all. Our income to wages ratio will be positive!

If we are punished so much that we cant win and cant enter Europe we MUST regroup and with our massive fan base and our unity the next 2 to 3 years could be our most profitable in decades.

I see ONLY a bright futire with our wonderful traditions intact!!!

HAPPY TO BE BLUE! WATP.

3rd division. If we remain in the SPL we would never hear the end of it. Our very presence there would be used as a stick to continually beat us with. It's a tough one but the fact is the SPL needs us more than we need them. We'll be back up in no time.

Forget about our top players they're already gone. It's the second tier of players we want to try to hold on to. The likes of Perry, Ness, McCabe, Fleck etc. It would be hard but staying in the SPL will hold on to these players.

No denying it's going to be hard in the first season, but the more game time these boys have. The more chance we would get on a run and stay in the SPL. That's not to mention keeping our sponsorship deals, keep attendances high, to afford the upkeep of Ibrox. Us staying in the SPL would give us more stability in our rebuilding job and attracting younger players.

3rd division football would be us starting from scratch with our U19, which then would compete in a semi-pro SFL league. We would get promoted. But the novelty would where off with our majority of fans. Attendances would drop, sponsorship deals would be harder to draw in, and by the 4 year... When we get back into the SPL. We be further rebuilding again with SPL standard players. Personally we go down the 3rd division route, were looking at a total of 8 years to rebuild. Compared to 5 if we stay in the SPL.

Agree with all of this, and thankfully I'm sure the new owner will be the same.

celtic fans have no limits to their obession with rangers

rangers this , rangers that

barely talk about their own club .... kinda sad really.

to celtic fans out there and on here ( guests ) : shut the fuck up cause you are talking too much and i don't give a fuck anyway.

Emotionally charged at the moment so the 3rd division looks good and stuff the SPL.

Shows that emotions are great reasons why fans should not run football clubs. We need to get investors onside and start our new company (not a new club) from a healthy start. Who would invest in Rangers as a 3rd division club??

Green spoke well on Rangers TV so it's time to get back to the business of football. The biggest slap we could give people is to win the SPL title next season. I even have an idea for our t-shirt

'55 -- Rumours of our Death - Greatly Exaggerated'.

Stupid and pointless poll. Why didn't you add la liga and serie a? The First Division isn't possible. You have to join at the bottom and England also isn't possible. Also you have entitled it 'where should we go' as if we have a measure of choice in the matter! If the clubs vote to let us enter the SPL as a newco we will, if they don't we will go to the third division. Simples.

You know what - why did I not. If it will shut you up :lol:

And I want the fans opinons that all so don't be a fucking martyr

A chance to play in a league where we can win things and not be chained down to be used as bait for £££.

I can think of nothing worse than being in a league where at the start we already know we cannot win or even challenge to win. We also have no goal to finish in the European spots as it means hee haw to us so really it’s 3 years of reduced payments, no bonuses of winning anything and watching others make money from our fantastic support.

Winning a few trophies while seeing the others struggle is much more satisfying for this bear and any changes made to Scottish football on the way has to be a bonus?

Well put mate. I really want to see these fuckers suffer the way we have suffered over the last 6 months. They would miss us a hell of a lot more than we would miss them, and I hope the youngsters with the club at heart would see this, but then the thought enters my head that the training and building a youthful team to progress would have to be put in place. We really need top young players who have the club running through their veins to get back to the top.

3rd division. If we remain in the SPL we would never hear the end of it. Our very presence there would be used as a stick to continually beat us with. It's a tough one but the fact is the SPL needs us more than we need them. We'll be back up in no time.

Tbh i was undecided on the issue until having a look at the rhat infested pie and bovril site, now i'm 100% sure it has to be sfl3 for us, we would have to put up with the constant moaning and bitching from clubs who can't even pay their own players on time about all kinds of finacial matters frankly having to listen to years of that pish would bore me to tears.

Bottom of the list of things to worry about but we wouldn't be in FIFA 13 if we went to the third division. That fucking sucks.

I was thinking about that myself, but I reckon we'd be in the rest of the world teams.

If we go to the 3rd division and we play these teams away, will it be like playing them in the cup where these clubs sometimes have to use other stadiums to cope with the attendance? I'd imagine the wee clubs are no different from any other they will want to make as much money as possible from us. If we drop down we would have to make it clear if they play at an spl ground we won't be there? Because im sure any wee team within reasonable distance of a spl club will be offered the use of the stadium once they realise how much money they are losing. .

I voted for England as much as its a slim chance.

After reading the hatred and bile spewed on every media outlet by fans of every other SPL club, not just papes, for months now makes me sick.

Knowing that even if we are allowed back into the SPL the penalties they will heap on us will be horrific, do not doubt their hatred and jealousy of our sucess over the years sours any rational thought by the other clubs.

If England is not an option then I would prefer the 3rd division because as much as would cost us financially, we would not incur any penalties from the scottish authorities.