A lot of fellow bears in work were discussing

What to do about next seasons ST forms that came out.

12 of my work force are current ST holders. We were all discussing wether or not to renew at this moment in time, given we dont know if its the old co that will get the money or the NEWCO and also if they become null and void. Everyone of us are renewing, there is no question of that but we need answers and we also need to know which leauge we will start our campaign in.

Whats the general feeling amongst you guys on here? Anyone know if we now wait untill the newco is officialy unveiled so to speak?

Wondering this aswell, my renewal form just came in today.

Will we just be renewing our season tickets?

Is it a fresh start and if you want a season ticket you have to put your name down for one?

Will current ST holders be contacted and offered the same seat for next season?

Some answers please, Mr. Green.

I was expecting a statement along with the forms. His letter was just trying to make sure we'd sign up again, which is fine, but it would have been nice for him to explain what would happen under certain scenarios.

I will be renewing not matter what, but I'd like to have known what would happen with my form and money if I filled out and sent it away and we then ended up in the 3rd Division etc.

Disappointed at the lack of communication there.

I was expecting a statement along with the forms. His letter was just trying to make sure we'd sign up again, which is fine, but it would have been nice for him to explain what would happen under certain scenarios.

I will be renewing not matter what, but I'd like to have known what would happen with my form and money if I filled out and sent it away and we then ended up in the 3rd Division etc.

Disappointed at the lack of communication there.

Same mate and unfortunately i aint in the position to lose 100's of pounds

If I renew it will not be because who plays and who doesn't, nor what league we play in. My reservations are about who will be running the club, and the manner they do so. Till we know more then I'll hold back.

Well most wont be paying 500 quid to play at home to Elgin.

If you read what i put our main gripe is where will the money be going? If money comes out my bank on the 29th will it be the oldco there for i have paid 105 quid for fuck all

I think most of us will renew.if we go to the 3rd div if the season tickets get reduced in price I'd bd happy to pay the full price this year but if the price was reduced instead of a partial refund give supporters the difference in shares

Think we should all hold fire as the company that you would have made your payment to will not exist anymore.......so better hold fire for the moment.

As for why sending them out last week , well it could be that they indeed thought the cva was a goer.

I got my renewal today as well, I think what ED says here is the best way forward. There is a couple of weeks before any automatic payment is taken. We are all in a bit of shock after yesterday, but we just need stay calm to see what happens over the next week or so.

I would expect an announcement tomorrow about ST renewals when the CVA is officially rejected.

I think most people will renew no matter what league we are in. We go to watch Rangers not any of these crap Scottish teams. I'll be paying my £451 whatever league we are in.