More LIES From Green

North Rd

Ian Hart gave money to youth development some years ago, told Green he could use it towards the CVA.

Now CVA has failed, Hart says he is backing Park.

Can see why Green thought that to be fair.

It seems those rushing to slate Green should check their facts.

Ian Hart statement:

"A number of years ago I invested in the youth development department and that money was lying in the youth development department," he said. "At the time when Charles Green was the preferred bidder and was going for the CVA, I allowed that money to be used in order to get a CVA, but I am not part of his consortium.

"That was on the basis that he was going for a CVA, for the simple reason of trying to help to save the club. But I am not part of his consortium and I've been behind Douglas Park in the previous bid with the Blue Knights.

"I spoke with Douglas yesterday and today, and I was very happy to be involved in putting more investment into the bid by Douglas.

"I am not part of Green's consortium. I remain in full support of Douglas Park."

Just to point out - Green's statement says "Hart" and not "Harte"? Not sure if it's just a mistake or if it's a different person?

Green's statement says "Hart" because it relates to the Glasgow businessman Ian Hart who has previously put money into the club, whilst "Harte" refers to Ian Harte who was spotted as part of the car pool with Lovenkrands, Smith, Fowler and Govou on the way to Ross Hall.

Ian Hart gave money to youth development some years ago, told Green he could use it towards the CVA.

Now CVA has failed, Hart says he is backing Park.

Can see why Green thought that to be fair.

Letting him use a few quid that is in the youth account is totally different from being part of the consortium. There is no-way a business man like Green should be getting that 1 wrong.

It seems those rushing to slate Green should check their facts.

Ian Hart statement:

"A number of years ago I invested in the youth development department and that money was lying in the youth development department," he said. "At the time when Charles Green was the preferred bidder and was going for the CVA, I allowed that money to be used in order to get a CVA, but I am not part of his consortium.

"That was on the basis that he was going for a CVA, for the simple reason of trying to help to save the club. But I am not part of his consortium and I've been behind Douglas Park in the previous bid with the Blue Knights.

"I spoke with Douglas yesterday and today, and I was very happy to be involved in putting more investment into the bid by Douglas.

"I am not part of Green's consortium. I remain in full support of Douglas Park."

While not quite lying, he is being creative with the truth.

I wouldn’t say allowing some money already there to be used is being an investor. If I was cynical, I would say it was used to add another name to a very short list of investors.