The Question was. What crime have we been found guilty of?

cenotaph

This was an e mail reply I received from an aquaintance . He was posed with the question

What crimes have The Rangers been found guilty of. The reply was quite astonishing...

Here you go...

Double Contracts.

Non payment of tax.

Administration.

Liquidation.

Non payment for players. Damaging clubs.

Non payment to all small Companies. Damaging people.

Bringing Scottish football to its knees.

The crimes are yet to be finalised but they have been carried out. There are no laws set in place as this is so bad! Nobody envisaged this level of crime from a Football team.

Take it and move on should be the motto.

3rd Division

Stripped of all titles and Cups and handed to runners up over the EBT term or Murray era basically.

No new players purchased for 5 years.

No entry to Europe or any Cups for 5 years.

Plus a written apology to everyone in Scottish football.

That's being lenient.

This was an e mail reply I received from an aquaintance . He was posed with the question

What crimes have The Rangers been found guilty of. The reply was quite astonishing...

Here you go...

Double Contracts.

Non payment of tax.

Administration.

Liquidation.

The crimes are yet to be finalised but they have been carried out. There are no laws set in place as this is so bad! Nobody envisaged this level of crime from a Football team.

3rd Division

Stripped of all titles and Cups and handed to runners up over the EBT term or Murray era basically.

That's being lenient.

They're so bitter it's genuinely amusing.

Ha when did administration become a 'crime'?

Not the brightest this fella

Ha love the line about no laws have even ben invented these crimes are so severe! :lol:

Yup, because going into administration is significantly worse than match fixing or touching kids. You can let your acquaintance know that they are fucking thick (tu)

Here you go...

Double Contracts.

Non payment of tax.

Administration.

Liquidation.

3rd Division

That's being lenient.

The answer is none.

lm wondering why your wondering why someone is wondering about the motive of said post ;)

Im wondering why your wondering why hes wondering that im wondering that your wondering that...............

here we go round the mullbery bush

The only thing that can be pinned on us is Craig Whyte's reckless rule and even then the other directors were kept out the picture and when they resigned in protest and voiced their concerns, the SPL/SFA did nothing about it. Then they waken up and want to punish the whole club?

Shuggy

Ever thought of getting rid of taig aquaintencies? Thanks for the neg rep. Wouldnt lower myself to give one back.

I've gave him a neg rep for you mate, thought this guy had been outed long ago

Oh, and cenotaph, don't try fly replies or il dig and find them again, your a tim

I had the displeasure of being in some of their company today and the hatred towards us was actually embarrassing. I was told categorically that all our trophies will not be carried over to the newco but when I tried to explain that they will be they were having none of it.

So to shut these muppets up can someone please confirm that I am understanding things correctly.

We apply to the SFA for old Rangers members share(SFA) and if they agree to transfer it to the newco then we will take all SFA trophies(47 titles and all cups) we have won to the newco.

We also need to apply to the SPL for old Rangers members share(SPL) and if they agree to transfer it to the newco then we will take all SPL trophies (7 SPL titles since 1998) over to the newco.

Am I right ?