If CG accepts all forms of punishment to stay in SPL

ger50champ

I know he won't have anything to with running us but, if there all the Rangers men they say they are they will tell the SFA to get it right up them and go to div3.

Which is what i would think most Rangers fans want?

Why should we stay in the SPL get deducted 15 points for 3 years banned from Europe for 3 years and our revenue money cut by 75%?

And get relegated? Just to give the other no mark clubs the Sky money.

They are Rangers men second, buisnessmen first, and they wont go for something that will hit them hard in the wallet, i want so badly for us to tell the SPL that we want to start in div3 and work our way back, but i just cant see anyone who would buy us and then do that. Love for one of them to prove me wrong though.

I worry that Mr Green will be so concerned with protecting his investment that he will forget about protecting the Clubs' good name and might allow these ba*ta*rds to inflict even more punishment on us just to be in their scummy and corrupt SPL.

Charles, we have 3 years before we can go into European football ,so this is probably our best opportunity to bring on our talented young players over the time we can spend in the SFL and I beieve we will emerge as the strongest team in the Scottish Leagues.

We will have had nothing to do with the Rangers hating pricks in the SPL and hopefully most of them will no longer be there when we return to punish them.

Give us the chance to get our pride back ,we have been punished enough. NO MORE

I find it pathetic that their hitting the club after the season we've had also the ones that fucked the club are no longer there they should be punished not the fans, no fan deserves this shit especially the amount of money we spend each season

I find it pathetic that their hitting the club after the season we've had also the ones that fucked the club are no longer there they should be punished not the fans, no fan deserves this shit especially the amount of money we spend each season

Cmon thats old news mate. They have hit us,there going to hit us again and they will continue to hit us over and over again until R.F.C grow a backbone eventually and say no more to this.

Cant imagine it will be anytime soon

As much as I'd like to tell the spl to ram it there is no guarantee we'd be voted into the sfl.

We'd be going to apply to sfl because the spl clubs hate us that much to not let us back in who's to say that sfl clubs don't hate us as much as the spl clubs and also say no what then.

That's why i'd take sanctions of points only to stay in spl as we don't have to try finish in top 4 to get europe as we are out of it anyway.

When all the SPL clubs met and agreed that a newco would be hit with sanctions of possibly points deductions for 2 years and a 75% loss of revenue...I'm sure I read the clubs voted unanimously for this!

Correct me of I'm wrong but why did we vote yes when it was aimed at us ?

I'm sure we voted on this..

When all the SPL clubs met and agreed that a newco would be hit with sanctions of possibly points deductions for 2 years and a 75% loss of revenue...I'm sure I read the clubs voted unanimously for this!

Correct me of I'm wrong but why did we vote yes when it was aimed at us ?

I'm sure we voted on this..

No way mate .WE never voted on this .This was what the SPL discussed after we went into admin and its been stated recently that any of these punishments CAN NOT be applied to us but apply to any future clubs are liquidated....Im sure this is the case...

Can anyone else confirm this???

No way mate .WE never voted on this .This was what the SPL discussed after we went into admin and its been stated recently that any of these punishments CAN NOT be applied to us but apply to any future clubs are liquidated....Im sure this is the case...

Can anyone else confirm this???

the SPL recently passed new rules on "financial fair play".

any clubs that go into administration in the future will either get 10pts, or lose 1/3rd of last seasons total (which ever is more).

so for example, if motherwell go into administration next season, they got 66 points last season i think, so they recive a 22 points deduction.

they proposed that any newco's that applied would recieve -10points for 3 seasons + a 75% reduction in revenue from the SPL for 3 seasons - but they decided against that. Instead they decided punishmnets will be decided upon on an individual basis.

so yes, they decided that they have the power to punish us as they see fit. That could be pretty much anything they think of.