Daily Record "Quick Poll" about us is absolute disgrace

ace1

I just received this email from the Daily Record/Sunday Mail chunts trying to put the boot in again...

Daily Record Quick Poll

Rangers in Crisis

Answer the 4 simple questions below for the chance to

Win £100

Do you support any Scottish football teams?

a. Rangers

b. Celtic

c. Another SPL team (i.e. Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd, Motherwell etc.)

d. Another Scottish team outwith the SPL

e. No - I don't support a Scottish team

Should a Rangers Newco be allowed back into the SPL?

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't know

As a result of liquidation, what punishment should Rangers face?

a. Be punished but stay in the SPL

b. Be relegated to the SFL first division

c. Be relegated to the SFL third division

d. Be kicked out of Scottish Football

e. Don't know / Other reply

If found guilty of operating dual contracts, should Rangers be stripped of the relevant titles?

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't know

Simply email your answers (e.g. 1=A, 2=B, 3=C) to forminfo@<No links to this website> by 5pm today, Tuesday 19th June 2012 to enter. The winner will be contacted directly by email on Friday 22nd June 2012.

Please click here to stop receiving messages from the Daily Record & Sunday Mail.

:wanker:

Whats wrong with that?

You what? Sending out a "poll", which they're obviously going to produce the results of in their scummy paper at some point, and using the lure of a cash prize to get people to respond?

Clearly they're hoping it shows everyone is against us. Can you imagine the amount of unwashed that'll respond for a chance to win £100? That's a fair amount of illegal substance that can be bought for that!

You what? Sending out a "poll", which they're obviously going to produce the results of in their scummy paper at some point, and using the lure of a cash prize to get people to respond?

Clearly they're hoping it shows everyone is against us. Can you imagine the amount of unwashed that'll respond for a chance to win £100? That's a fair amount of illegal substance that can be bought for that!

Newspaper in nonsense poll shocker! :lol:

As a result of liquidation, what punishment should Rangers face?

a. Be punished but stay in the SPL

b. Be relegated to the SFL first division

c. Be relegated to the SFL third division

d. Be kicked out of Scottish Football

e. Don't know / Other reply

Can someone please tell me what is wrong with this question??

Having your cake and eating it Timmy yes?

That is a disgrace however not unexpected. If the level of hatred and utter poison that is being directed at Rangers just now had been to, say the Asian community there would be nationwide condemnation.

The attacks are constant, almost daily, and all without a response.

We are wounded but that doesn't mean we should be taking this shite. The rfff need to engage a pr team to start the fight back. The longer we take the abuse the weaker we will become.

Talk is Fucking cheap, it is essential we do this now.

How Regan got away with his scandalous tweet about jig just staggers belief. If that was about say that knob Broon the mhanks would be onto it and wouldn't rest til he resigned.

If green goes in and pleads for a place in the spl all that does is show weakness. He should go in and tell them we aint accepting sanctions. Give us your worst.

That way it puts the ball firmly in their court. Either accept us on an equal playing field or Fuck off.

I sure as Fuck don't want to take a team of under 21s to the potato bowl we could be looking at a real doing which is the last thing we need.

The lack of fight from Rangers just now is a concern its a Fucking real worry.

Statements like kings today are a disgrace. Winning trophies is the last thing on my mind just now. I want a team to follow and i want to know what Fucking league we will be playing in.

The lack of decision making by the sfa/spl shows they have no balls. Challenge these corrupt cunts on every thing they do. Utter Wankers.

Finally it will take a while but we will be back, and by Fuck everycunt will know it when the time comes.