RFFF Statement

I can understand why some fans are holding back but I am now happy to trust what Charlie G said about keeping the money separate and that we will be refunded if required.

I would also be willing to pay the full price for one season even if we are in Div 3 just to give the club a boost, as some posters here have also said, I think you might have been one of them.

Anyway I am happy to take the RFFF advice and buy my ticket now.

Fair comment and everyone will need to look at their own situation..............they club needs the season money, that is a given no matter who had bought the club.simple fact this money is running cost for the club.

I won't be happy until I know what Green had for his breakfast and how many times he plans on using his bowels today.

"Fuck that. Did he use planet-saving recyclable toilet tissue to wipe his 'shady' Yorkshire arse after he'd done his 'shadowy' Ertha Kitt?"

(All, of course, copyright of the ex-inky-trade booze-bag blogger) :sherlock:

Yeah imagine asking questions of people ....how foolish...here is £500 to watch us play queens park....cheers Charles..

Asking questions is fine and justified but some of them if I was in Green's position I wouldn't answer either.

Most businesses only show their business plan to the bank,there's fans out there who expect every miniscule detail to be divulged.

Some investors may want to remain anonymous and I wouldn't be telling anyone where I plan on getting my funding from.

Craig Whyte hit us with all that pish and even opened an office in London and he was still a lying bastard.

Asking questions is fine and justified but some of them if I was in Green's position I wouldn't answer either.

Most businesses only show their business plan to the bank,there's fans out there who expect every miniscule detail to be divulged.

Some investors may want to remain anonymous and I wouldn't be telling anyone where I plan on getting my funding from.

Craig Whyte hit us with all that pish and even opened an office in London and he was still a lying bastard.

Craig whites office in London was a desk at His solicitors office..

I don't care what green/ Sir David/ whyte tell these people I care what they tell us.

I will be renewing..............................but what a dramatic impact it would have if we arranged a march to renew our tickets as a true Pro Rangers declaration....................serious not a funnycrabflute.gif

Who do we renew to? My direct debit is made out to the Oldco.

Will the club be sending us out new forms?

Who do we renew to? My direct debit is made out to the Oldco.

Will the club be sending us out new forms?

My renewals get sent to my son-in-laws ..I just pay them as he keeps them there........did he not sat they get held in an account and will get moved over once we know what is happening................will give him a call when he gets home tomorrow 00000042.gif