"Mr Isaacs informed us that he was not shown relevant documentation by the BBC "

Since we went into Administration, we haven't had many friends and accusations have been flying in from all corners.

I don't mind taking it on the chin where we have been guilty, but look at those accusations and the reality :-

Reagan and SFA...... Lied and resulted in a fuck up

SPL................. Resulted in a fuck up

Lord Carloway....... Resulted in a fuck up

Mhedia.............. Lie upon lie and will fuck up

BBC................. Lied and resulted in a fuck up

The list continues, and I hope they get their justice when the time comes.

As everyone has issued statements about us! Mr Isaacs I look forword to yours!!! :dry:

BBC response

BBC Scotland has said it stands by the claims made in its programme.

In a letter seen by the BBC from Roger Isaacs to Duff and Phelps following a meeting between the two parties, Mr Isaacs states: "At the meeting you made various representations and offered to send me further documents to support them.

"I have now had a chance to consider these and you should please be aware that I have not been persuaded that Duff and Phelps had no knowledge of the Ticketus deal to fund the purchase of the bank debt."

Mr Isaacs adds: "My view remains, on the basis of the information I have, that Duff and Phelps appear not to have been able to fulfil the necessary requirements of independence to allow them to act as administrators"

The issue over any possible conflict of interest was raised by Lord Hodge at a hearing about the administration process on Friday.

BBC response

In a letter seen by the BBC from Roger Isaacs to Duff and Phelps following a meeting between the two parties, Mr Isaacs states: "At the meeting you made various representations and offered to send me further documents to support them.

"I have now had a chance to consider these and you should please be aware that I have not been persuaded that Duff and Phelps had no knowledge of the Ticketus deal to fund the purchase of the bank debt."

Mr Isaacs adds: "My view remains, on the basis of the information I have, that Duff and Phelps appear not to have been able to fulfil the necessary requirements of independence to allow them to act as administrators"

The issue over any possible conflict of interest was raised by Lord Hodge at a hearing about the administration process on Friday.

Cheers! (tu) So if the "conflict of interest" about the administration is established; should the process be "nil and void" then we should have another go at a CVA? :)

BBC response

The issue over any possible conflict of interest was raised by Lord Hodge at a hearing about the administration process on Friday. :dry:

Looks as if it is DandP that are the porkies - maybe this Lord Hodge thing will be good for us ?

Cheers! (tu) So if the "conflict of interest" about the administration is established; should the process be "nil and void" then we should have another go at a CVA? :)

I don't see how it could be anything else, My main focus in this whole shitstorm is settling on HMRC I am certain they are not going to happy if Hodge orders a reduction, they are hiding something and it is more than incompetency.puzzled.jpg

I don't see how it could be anything else, My main focus in this whole shitstorm is settling on HMRC I am certain they are not going to happy if Hodge orders a reduction, they are hiding something and it is more than incompetency.puzzled.jpg

Someone needs to take legal action to stop the SPL vote on the 4th becasue the newco my have been sold illegally, that would fuck them up!!! :uk:

Someone needs to take legal action to stop the SPL vote on the 4th becasue the newco my have been sold illegally, that would fuck them up!!! :uk:

The real question that is a mindfuck is...when is whytey going to play his cards. :dry:

That's dodgy as fuck though isn't it? This is the thing, though. I won't be surprised if we do end up being found guilty of abusing EBTs the way things are going these days, but while the BBC airs its smeer documentaries with one sided "evidence" I fully expect us to be fighting it in court with plenty counter evidence.

Why the hell is it taking so long for a decision anyway?! Probably doesn't matter anymore anyway, as the rest of Scotland lives by "guilty until proven innocent", it seems.

This never ends, why does nobody seem to have definitive proof. In one corner we've got the bbc saying Issacs said this and stands by it and in the other D&P saying he doesnt stand by it and didnt have enough information to make the decision.

It would seem to me that one side HAS to have some sort of evidence to back up what they say, not that I believe the BBC and daly are above distorting the facts (read this as blatantly making stuff up)

I just cant wait till we're back playing football.