Not the players fault

stewaj3

I sincerely hope that the law comes down heavily on the side of The Rangers when this inevitably finds its way to a court.

Naismith, Whittaker and more are millionaires (some in multiples) as a result of The Rangers supporters. Let's not forget every single penny our club earns is as a result of our interest and investment. Season tickets, TV deals, sponsorships - none of it happens without the interest in the club generated by our support.

And, those pair in particular, with their 'new club' shite? GTF. They can't even show us the respect of telling the truth. Exactly as McCoist stated he had no wish to listen to.

What did you expect for them? Sympathy?

I Never said sympathy mate, I think they can go with our thanks for what they've done, Do i think they've made the right choice? Of course not, but I do not think we should be just allowed to keep them and sell them on. I do not think that is right.

Sad state of affair that the best scottish players nowadays want to move to the english premiership but thats just the way it is. Television and increased transfer fees have changed our game forever.

Do we as a club deserve a transfer fee? Should we be allowed to sell on say Lee Wallace even though we didn't even pay all his transfer fee?

I love this club but I don't think we should be asking for a fee for these players. We can survive without these players and without a fee.

But we're talking specifically about Naismith here aren't we. Do we deserve a fee for Naismith ? Of course we do.

I find that hard to believe. I know they are covered by insurance when the go on internationals, but what insurance company would be stupid enough to insure, say, Naismith? Who pays the insurance?

They are covered with insurance but of course insurance isn't free. If you have a history of wrecking motors your car insurance premiums will be through the roof. If you are trying to insure Naismith your premiums likewise will be huge - Rangers footed that bill. I've never heard of these insurance premiums being split 50/50 and I highly doubt it's the case (how would that even work contractually?)

You should be in charge of the financial side at Rangers the players agents would love you

Clearly this is only because of whats happened, our previous company being liquidated. I do not want to see any player eave this club for free (unless there useless!)

Slightly off topic, but heard yesterday Boydy's on £33k a week plus bonuses, and he got £2.5m from that Turkish mob.

I have no objection to the players enjoying financial reward, but the 'real Rangers men' shit just sticks in my craw.

And that's on top the deluge of absolute nonsense from ex-players we've had of late.

but I do not think we should be just allowed to keep them and sell them on. I do not think that is right.

That's exactly how football works and has done for decades. The players are now acting in self-interest - The Rangers must, too.

It absolutely is right. The Rangers first - everything else secondary.