Steve naismith

What planet are you on ?

There is NO CHANCE that these two money grabbing bastards will get the same money they have been living it up on , from the newco and that goes for anyone involved in the club .

Both of them would have stayed and could have agreed on a transfer sometime in the future , bringing the club in some money .

But because they will be getting a drastically reduced wage packet , they have taken the easy way out as that will fill their pockets quicker .

Fuck the pair of them and any others who do the same .........

No they have to get the same pay as before they took the short term pay cut. Otherwise it's breach of contract.

What planet are you on ?

There is NO CHANCE that these two money grabbing bastards will get the same money they have been living it up on , from the newco and that goes for anyone involved in the club .

Both of them would have stayed and could have agreed on a transfer sometime in the future , bringing the club in some money .

But because they will be getting a drastically reduced wage packet , they have taken the easy way out as that will fill their pockets quicker .

The planet where TUPE exists, there should be a sticky at the top if the forum to explain to people what it actually means, or fuck it you could spend a minute or 2 googling it. Again, there was no offer, the option is to transfer to the new company under the same terms you were on before or to refuse to transfer, that's it.

What I would say is that after transferring i'd expect the newco to attempt a negotiation of the contracts to reduce wages but that needs both parties to consent, would lead to a stalemate and would probably see the players transfer listed, and until they left their contracts would be as at the time of transferring to the newco.

The planet where TUPE exists, there should be a sticky at the top if the forum to explain to people what it actually means, or fuck it you could spend a minute or 2 googling it. Again, there was no offer, the option is to transfer to the new company under the same terms you were on before or to refuse to transfer, that's it.

What I would say is that after transferring i'd expect the newco to attempt a negotiation of the contracts to reduce wages but that needs both parties to consent, would lead to a stalemate and would probably see the players transfer listed, and until they left their contracts would be as at the time of transferring to the newco.

Do you honestly think these two plonkers have not had a wee look at their new weekly wage ?

Do you honestly think these two plonkers have not had a wee look at their new weekly wage ?

Honestly mate, you clearly have no idea what TUPE is or its relevance here but in short it's a law to protect employees when they are being transferred to a new owner/new company to ensure they retain the important parts of their contract such as salary and length of service.

There would be no "new weekly wage" unless the players specifically agreed to negotiate down from their existing contracts, do nothing and they remain on their "oldco" terms.

There is need to renegotiate their contracts,there will already be a clause in there which allows their wages to be reduced in the event of relegation to a lower league.

There is need to renegotiate their contracts,there will already be a clause in there which allows their wages to be reduced in the event of relegation to a lower league.

Honestly mate, you clearly have no idea what TUPE is or its relevance here but in short it's a law to protect employees when they are being transferred to a new owner/new company to ensure they retain the important parts of their contract such as salary and length of service.

There would be no "new weekly wage" unless the players specifically agreed to negotiate down from their existing contracts, do nothing and they remain on their "oldco" terms.

Very knowledgeable and gullible , by your reckoning both of these players contracts would be transferred to newco exactly as they were on the same MONEY as before , from a company with very little income or future at the moment , and both of these clowns have refused this ????

Waken the fuck up man , they bailed because they know they are going to be on to a fraction of the money they were used to .

Tempers getting worse the more i read of this shit ..........to the squash courts !

Imo This situation now with these so-called rangers men using the transfer of company to get out and beef up their pockets when they sign for other teams for free and pocket the sign on fee is about the worst thing yet in this horrible chapter !

The ones who stay and help us fight will go down in our history ! And when we're back at the top they will thanked for doing what was required !

The ones who flee Can fuck right off and resume their lives in a mediocre cash filled bubble that will burst eventually and the fans that they play in front of will forget them soon as they move on and on , no more trophys, medals, memories , no place in history !

To those players FUCK OFF and let us get on with getting back to the top where we belong , WATP

Very knowledgeable and gullible , by your reckoning both of these players contracts would be transferred to newco exactly as they were on the same MONEY as before , from a company with very little income or future at the moment , and both of these clowns have refused this ????

Waken the fuck up man , they bailed because they know they are going to be on to a fraction of the money they were used to .

Tempers getting worse the more i read of this shit ..........to the squash courts !

Aye, fantastic, i'm gullible because I know the legal protection that employees have under TUPE, it's not "my reckoning" it's how TUPE works, please, I ask you again, at least google it and read what TUPE is as you still blatantly haven't a clue. You honestly can't see why they would refuse to transfer under those terms when Naisy knows he will get the same money, if not more in the Premiership and a nice signing bonus from the club that doesn't have to pay a transfer fee.

both are correct in a way..

YES they would be on EXACT SAME TERMS & PAY AS BEFORE it against the law for anything else to happen unless both parties agree to renegotiate..

BUT ALSO from 4TH JULY if the SPL vote us down to SPL or SFL3 then RELEGATION CLAUSES will kick in on contracts so wages will go way down.

simply put if they report to training on Thursday they effectively agreeing to stay on under old contracts (old wages upto July 4th then less as be relegation clause reduction after then depending on vote) but they are simple jumping beforehand so they not taking risk of lower wages.

What planet are you on ?

You clearly dont know what your talking about TUPE protects all benefits and pay, including sick pay holiday entitlement everything legally must stay the same whether a footballer or factory worker, ur as uneducated as a tarrier tut tut