Naismiths fuckin pish excuse!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised that people are shocked by this , there will will be more of this from the players. There will also be more disappointment and disgrace over the coming weeks and all that will keep the structure of this club intact will be the loyalty of the fans . only the fans will save this club , no one else cares and that is a fact. It is down to us .

Simply, if he wanted to know about the newco, the owner and his investors, he could just ask. Glib, perhaps but a fair point.

He's not exactly all that keen to find out about it is he?

Fuck him. Fuck Whittaker. Fuck everyone.

Except Andrea Pirlo. He's a golden god with balls the size of watermelons

I agree that he would have been better saying nothing at all, however these guys are top athletes and they got to where they are by not accepting everything thrown at them and constantly striving forward. Anyone that says they would accept a huge wage reduction, whilst dropping potentially 3 divisions in a career as short as footballers is mental and or a liar. I for one would play for nothing but thats because I have another job that brings in the dough and im not good enough to play at a higher level. Everyone that gives guys like Naismith a hard time because they are looking after themselves are deluded. This guy in particular gave his all every time he put on the shirt and for him to leave due to other persons shit running of the club is sad but I would wish him well on his move as I would other players. My thoughts are that all the negative threads should be aimed at the previous boards.

I don't think anyone's asking them to accept a pay cut. Nobody's asking them to stay if/when we are demoted.

It's the flat out refusal to accept that they are still players for Rangers Football Club that's the clincher. They could easily have accepted that they are, waited to find out what will happen, then ask for a transfer. That way they still get their precious pay off, the club gets a fee, and everyone's 'happy'. No one in their right minds will expect Greegs, Naisy, Boca, Davis to stay if we go to Div3....that would be nonsense. They would be sold.

This way, they fuck off leaving us in the lurch, refusing to believe they are players for the same club they played for at the end of last season.

Let's not beat about the bush, it's all about money. Remember he gave his signing on fee to killie, but where's the thought for getting Rangers a fee. Can't believe he's getting such an easy ride on twitter, loads of folk wishing him good luck ffs.

I agree that he would have been better saying nothing at all, however these guys are top athletes and they got to where they are by not accepting everything thrown at them and constantly striving forward. Anyone that says they would accept a huge wage reduction, whilst dropping potentially 3 divisions in a career as short as footballers is mental and or a liar. I for one would play for nothing but thats because I have another job that brings in the dough and im not good enough to play at a higher level. Everyone that gives guys like Naismith a hard time because they are looking after themselves are deluded. This guy in particular gave his all every time he put on the shirt and for him to leave due to other persons shit running of the club is sad but I would wish him well on his move as I would other players. My thoughts are that all the negative threads should be aimed at the previous boards.

Total pish. I wouldn't blame any player wanting to move on, but say "I don't know anything about the new company " It's Glasgow Rangers FFS. Not what you want to hear from a so called Rangers fan. Whittaker's comments of a company with no history is like a knife through the heart, bastard. They should just have said they were leaving and left it at that. They have done more damage to Rangers than all the haters have over the last few months

Can we stop slagging off players who want to leave, they have made a decision for there future as they don't know where rangers

future lies. And I dare say they probably wont be the last.

Everyone is hurting right now but that's no excuse for taking it out on the ones that leave, are we going to verbally attack any other

players that decide to leave because they don't know if or what league we will be playing in.

This is Charles Green,s fault as he has had no contact with the team and after a meeting today/tomorrow he hopes to persuade

the players to transfer to his new company.

I am a Rangers fan and always will be no matter where we play and in what league, but we have to remain strong and together to

get through this a divided support is of no use to club and the support.

I am holding back on slagging the two players off as I sus[ect they are the front of a tactic to further weaken Greens position. I believe in normal circumstance Naismith would transfer over to the newco and then make sure we get a transfer fee . However these are not normal circumstances

On personal circumstances, I can 100% understand why they would do this! After all, this is these guys livelihood! They are doing what's best for them, can you really blame then for looking out for themselves and their families?!

I also suspect their agent has had ALOT to do with this decision!

From a supporters eyes, it's harder to accept.. Knowing that they are leaving for nothing by simply not accepting the contract switch!

I think his face said it all, he looked so embarrassed about the whole thing! Just wish he had told it how it is rather than use the scripted stuff from the agent!

Can't say I'm happy how it's went down but good luck to yi!

On personal circumstances, I can 100% understand why they would do this! After all, this is these guys livelihood! They are doing what's best for them, can you really blame then for looking out for themselves and their families?!

I also suspect their agent has had ALOT to do with this decision!

From a supporters eyes, it's harder to accept.. Knowing that they are leaving for nothing by simply not accepting the contract switch!

I think his face said it all, he looked so embarrassed about the whole thing! Just wish he had told it how it is rather than use the scripted stuff from the agent!

Can't say I'm happy how it's went down but good luck to yi!

He threw Rangers history under a bus as he was leaving to get a big fat pay check. As the saying goes! Break a leg steven (tu)

What is really dissapointing is the lack of loyalty shown to the club. Naismith was probably my favourite player up until this yesterday, but he has really let myself and alot of fans down.

The thing is, no one would have been at all angry or dissapointed if Naismith came out and said that he would have stayed at the club for another season to help it out through this time, after its stuck by him through two serious injuries. After that, fair enough, if he wanted a move, no one could begrudge him that. No one would be angry or upset at him heading off to a new and bigger challenge down south or whatever.

But no, what a lot of nonsense he came out with yesterday. Absoloutely ridicolous, no loyalty whatsoever.

Very disappointed with his comments and lack of loyality He could have been a Rangers legend instead deserts us when we are down and rambles on about Sevco We are Rangers and always will be. WATP

Naissy, look what happened to Danny Wilson when he thought he was better than Rangers. All players who don't want to stay then go now, we will always be Rangers what ever "MONEY" we earn. I hope he never once said "Rangers Till I Die" because he is a liar.