did the oldco liquidate yet?

Just giving a few of the darkside a hard time on FB.

But before i go claiming some scalps, can someone let me known if the oldco officially liquidated yet?

I know its a foregone conclusion but has it happened as yet?

cheers

cheers lads, been raming the pacific shelf 595 right up them and they dont like it lol

if anyone else has some good ammo post it and help a bear in a scrap with a good few torbet terrors

Yip used an ebt on 2004-2005 didn't declare until 2008 all our ebts were in our accounts for every year we used them they fucking hate it.then hit them with there your of Japan that stopped the league being extended when we took over Manchester then boom they shagged wee bhoys n guess wit there manager knew

I think it will be a lot longer than that mate,I hope it is anyway and that the investigation concludes with evidence that will destroy Murray and Whyte.

I won't hold my breath though,pair of snakes.

I think going into liquidation will be a couple of months away - I think paraphrasing they said administration would last up to 8 more weeks.

Actual liquidation will likely, as you say, take quite some time.

I think going into liquidation will be a couple of months away - I think paraphrasing they said administration would last up to 8 more weeks.

Actual liquidation will likely, as you say, take quite some time.

Yea HMRC were quite positive about the future of Rangers IMO but have the bit between their teeth with regards to nailing whoever's responsible for the mess.

Fine tooth comb springs to mind.

Ahh couldn't remember exactly. More sugar coated half truths then :(

What annoys me is that those two, Murray in particular, are almost totally responsible for liquidation, but even if they're locked up for life, it doesn't help us in the slightest. The only way they could be redeemed in my eyes is by ploughing a ton of money into the club, and what are the chances of that?

I don't want his money mate I want him ruined,the banks to pull the plug on his companies and for him to lose everything.

Maybe then he will have an inkling of how we feel.

Bastard.

Yea HMRC were quite positive about the future of Rangers IMO but have the bit between their teeth with regards to nailing whoever's responsible for the mess.

Fine tooth comb springs to mind.

Yup!

Hope they don't take as long as the FTTT - I'd like to live long enough to see those responsible get their comeuppance!

The thing you could use mate is this, if liquidation is taking a couple of months, then their theory that we have no history left goes right out the fucking window, because the Club and assets have been transferred to the newco before the liquidation process is complete, so technically the Club is still alive and has never died, as they would like to believe, it has been transferred to a newco before liquidation has taken place.