One night in Malmo

Whittaker was lucky to not be transfer listed/sacked after costing us millions in CL money (which we could have done with more than ever). Not to mention his ridiculous new contract.

Yet he claims to have no loyalty owed?

I've never liked him much, but many fans for whatever reason took him to their heart and seemed very forgiving for Malmo. What a way to treat them.

Just imagine how much more Whyte would have rode on into the sunset with had traitor boy not fucked up

Whyte better had not cross my way, I'll....... You know the rest

Whyte couldn't have just swallowed up such well known about CL money surely, for all he's done has he actually gained much if anything?

It probably wouldn't have saved us of course but it would have been very helpful, just adds to the disgrace.

Not having that. You can't blame Whittaker for us not qualifying for the champions league last year. The game was played over two legs and we should have been good enough to do the job at home.

Not getting into debate about other factors in that tie at a time like this.

Facts are Whittaker threw the ball at an opponent in a petulant strop, reducing us to 10 men in a crucial second leg. No excuses.

Cunt of a player couldnt defend couldnt tackle couldnt cross, poor positioning sense bad first touch.

Need i say more.Got lucky a couple of times, in my opinion but otherwise a very poor example of a footballer.Oh and had a temper very ill disciplined , which by walking out on the club showed up again.

Should have been sold after Malmo.

Not getting into debate about other factors in that tie at a time like this.

Facts are Whittaker threw the ball at an opponent in a petulant strop, reducing us to 10 men in a crucial second leg. No excuses.

It was a stupid thing to do, but we all do spur of the moment stupid things from time to time.

I liked Whittaker as a player and I can't hold it against him for leaving, he's not a Rangers man. Just disappointed with the statement he made when he left.

never been a fan of Whittaker most people on here are/were so short sighted as soon as he had a run of good games everyone just forgot his absoloutley dire preformances earlier in the season he was majorly at fault for Malmo and the champions league campaign against Sevilla, Urinea Urziceni & Stuttgart a few years ago he almost single handedly got us hammered in just about every game he put in some of the worst preformances I have ever seen he has had some dire preformances in the SPL aswell mind you David Templeton showed him up for the retard he is. Yet people forgot that as soon as he started scoring a couple of penalties he is a fucking diddy and we made him rich. He wasn't even that good going forward either he had one good season where he scored over 10 goals but he was especially shite in defence that year which cancelled it out and he scored barley any in the other seasons.

Not having that. You can't blame Whittaker for us not qualifying for the champions league last year. The game was played over two legs and we should have been good enough to do the job at home.

Agreed, but his comment yesterday was completely uncalled for and unforgivable. One of the most shocking things I've ever heard a Rangers player say.

Whittaker was lucky to not be transfer listed/sacked after costing us millions in CL money (which we could have done with more than ever). Not to mention his ridiculous new contract.

Yet he claims to have no loyalty owed?

I've never liked him much, but many fans for whatever reason took him to their heart and seemed very forgiving for Malmo. What a way to treat them.

What he said was one of the worst things i think any Rangers player could say, we gave him an extended contract and allowed him to play for one of the worlds biggest teams but what he said for me just spat in the face of every fan who has paid their money to watch the team and in turn pay his living, completely unforgivable and disgraceful.

never been a fan of Whittaker most people on here are/were so short sighted as soon as he had a run of good games everyone just forgot his absoloutley dire preformances earlier in the season he was majorly at fault for Malmo and the champions league campaign against Sevilla, Urinea Urziceni & Stuttgart a few years ago he almost single handedly got us hammered in just about every game he put in some of the worst preformances I have ever seen he has had some dire preformances in the SPL aswell mind you David Templeton showed him up for the retard he is. Yet people forgot that as soon as he started scoring a couple of penalties he is a fucking diddy and we made him rich. He wasn't even that good going forward either he had one good season where he scored over 10 goals but he was especially shite in defence that year which cancelled it out and he scored barley any in the other seasons.

Was totally torn to shreads that night against Unirea.

The left wing back put him on his arse three times .

We lost three goals down the left that night all came from his side.

He's an awful player and has been throughout his time here. He held us at ransom to keep him here, fucked our chances of Europe and then went on to have another awful season.

His interview yesterday has me fuming, the despicable cunt is an awful liar and a backstabbing traitor.

Fuck him and his rat, cunt pal.