what strip are we wearing next season? anyone help

deanzo1690

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We wouldn't have thread like this if it wasn't for stupid fucking ex players spouting shite. About, loss of history etc etc etc.

These ex players should stay the fuck away from the cameras because they don't know what there talking about the same as everyone else knows nothing about the situation.

to many dicks on this, i mean are we still sponsered by tennets or not

It will be the same strip. Not sure about the tennents deal but I know Newcastle changed sponsor half way thru last season and they just plastered over the old sponsor. Guessing we'd do the same if we change sponsors.

ok as deanzo is just getting insulted, i'll ask :ph34r:

i understand we are wearing the same strip, we are rangers and always have been and will be - our club has not changed.

however, tennents would have struck a deal with the old company, which will now be void. did the deal switch over to the new company?

It will be the same strip. Not sure about the tennents deal but I know Newcastle changed sponsor half way thru last season and they just plastered over the old sponsor. Guessing we'd do the same if we change sponsors.

thanks mate, asked this cause i have just bought the new top and hadnt really thought it through.

worst comes to worst i'll peel off the tennents ha

Why do people no understand what a newco is. It's a new company the club is still the same.

That means the stadium, the badge the strip, the fans are still the same.

haha you dont need to justify that to me, i understand all that

so your saying that the strip has the same sponsor on it ?

same club so aye we are you thick? if you dont know its the same club you might want to take that tri colour of yer wall

another tim allegation, outstanding. I asked a question all i needed was an answer and yet on this thread ive been giving 2 different answers, maybe not so obvious then eh ? tim lolll