what strip are we wearing next season? anyone help

deanzo1690

your supposed to be a Rangers fan if you dont know the clubs still the same so strips and stuff stay the same then you should be ashamed of yourself for even questioning it.

rangers then, rangers now, rangers forever NOTHING CHANGED

It's you that should be ashamed of yourself being such a bellend to fellow Rangers fans who aren't as clued up as yourself...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If umbro and tennents aren't on the strip then its a different strip to the one that's out just now, any disagreeing with that is a retard! If everything was so clear cut about 'oldco' and 'newco' then I wouldn't have to ask these questions, thanks everyone who actually tried to answer the question.

It's you that should be ashamed of yourself being such a bellend to fellow Rangers fans who aren't as clued up as yourself...

trust you to stick up for him, both of you start pointless threads so no surprise! rep count speaks for itself so away you go!

Good job I bought the unsponsored top then!

Nah I’d have bough it anyway since it’s the best top we have had in years regardless if it’s the one we use or not, the T’s logo is howling on it anyway so be a bonus if it’s gone (not in a financial way though of course).

I’d imagine we will still be with umbro as our shirt sales will not be affected this year I very much doubt, I have seen more bares with this new top than in previous years. It must be selling pretty well.

It's a very reasonable case to think that Tennents might pull out of the sponsorship which will mean that any tops that are being produced etc will be done so without the sponsor/a new sponsor.

Tennents could have a deal with us and them, similar to the Sky deal where it's based on both teams being in the top tier.

Again, unlikely, but not impossible. People who instantly want to jump on the back of supporters and call them Tims should be ashamed, even more so those who come in 30 posts down the line and still mouth off without clearly reading the thread before it.