SFL entry also requires a vote

Ricky_

In the interests of sporting integrity, why would we or anyone else possibly expect us to parachute into Division 1?

I'm still not clear what the actual sporting reason is for us being expunged from the SPL.

Precisely this is Knuckle dragging territory we are in, and the Mob is Ruling.

Someone in Authority has to stop the Neanderthals, before we are chased out of Scottish Football .

Sports Minister should be involved from Central Government and told to get a Grip of the situation.

I am flabbergasted at the attitude of some of these so called supporters of other Clubs who know absolutely nothing about what went on in the Takeover.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In the interests of sporting integrity, why would we or anyone else possibly expect us to parachute into Division 1?

I'm still not clear what the actual sporting reason is for us being expunged from the SPL.

Precisely this is Knuckle dragging territory we are in, and the Mob is Ruling.

Someone in Authority has to stop the Neanderthals, before we are chased out of Scottish Football .

Sports Minister should be involved from Central Government and told to get a Grip of the situation.

I am flabbergasted at the attitude of some of these so called supporters of other Clubs who know absolutely nothing about what went on in the Takeover.

Ive got a feeling in my gut that well have to relocate to keep playing football, the lower league teams will stick together, theres no way we will get in if they put it to a vote, my mate is head coach at spartans and he says theres no way and that when the vote comes up the chairmen will ask why spartans (who have waited ages to get into div 3) are not being included, its a fuc king joke, fuck the sfa and spl, lets go south and make waves there.

Ive got a feeling in my gut that well have to relocate to keep playing football, the lower league teams will stick together, theres no way we will get in if they put it to a vote, my mate is head coach at spartans and he says theres no way and that when the vote comes up the chairmen will ask why spartans (who have waited ages to get into div 3) are not being included, its a fuc king joke, fuck the sfa and spl, lets go south and make waves there.

Nobody down in England wants us down there

You just know that when we get accepted to the first division,despite all the objections by the likes of falkirk and such,there will still be idiot rangers fans which will visit all these grounds and line their pockets,wake up guys and dont give them a penny ffs