Fuck Scottish Football

GOAT

Not proud to play in a set up that is clearly clouded with hate for our club.

Why the fuck would we want to stay here????

Because we're a Scottish club and not an English one, i await your "Cardiff! Cardiff! Cardiff!" reply...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because we're a Scottish club and not an English one, i await your "Cardiff! Cardiff! Cardiff!" reply...

Yes we are a Scottish club but incase you have missed it they are doing everything in their power to banish us from the game.

If you would prefer Rangers to play in a division that is going to take cheap shots and hammer the club with illegal punishments than moving to England (not that it will happen btw) then that's your call.

I however wan't my club to be given a equal chance on the platying field and this is not the case in Scotland, it's got fuck all to do with being proud or not being Scottish....

I would imagine most people on here would be proud to be Scottish.

It's the fact most other Scottish people, don't seem to want to have anything to do with us.

Why should we stay in a country that clearly hates us, and continually pump utter shite clubs with money everytime we play them? Let them fucking rot.

Because we are Rangers, super Rangers, noone likes us, we've started to care and run away to England...

Wait, that's not how that one goes is it?

"We don't do walking away" - Aye, let's just walk away from the SPL to England...

Think even you will care when we have no fucking league to play in ya fucking muppet :uk:

I'll care more when we're wallowing in the lowest of the low leagues in a country we're not even from... ya fucking muppet :uk:

:rolleyes:

Yes we are a Scottish club but incase you have missed it they are doing everything in their power to banish us from the game.

If you would prefer Rangers to play in a division that is going to take cheap shots and hammer the club with illegal punishments than moving to England (not that it will happen btw) then that's your call.

I however wan't my club to be given a equal chance on the platying field and this is not the case in Scotland, it's got fuck all to do with being proud or not being Scottish....

The English don't want us, as an English person i don't think we should be able to join the English leagues it's lunacy and it's never going to happen. I'd love to hear Mr Struth's opinions on the matter though (the poster)

And what level in the English Leagues would we have to start - the bottom ???

If needs be, yes. We would earn more money there than in the Scottish 3rd division, that's for sure. Once we reach the Championship we would probably be earning more money than in the SPL.

I'll care more when we're wallowing in the lowest of the low leagues in a country we're not even from... ya fucking muppet :uk:

You seem to be doing okay (chasing the dragon aside) on a PLANET you are not fucking from son. :beer1:

Hmm.....interesting. You don't think we could climb quickly up the English leagues then Devlin? You reckon we'll be "wallowing in the lowest leagues of a country we're not even from"? :shifty:

The English don't want us, as an English person i don't think we should be able to join the English leagues it's lunacy and it's never going to happen. I'd love to hear Mr Struth's opinions on the matter though (the poster)

The thing is that we are not walking away from anything because we are not part of the SPL, we are not part of any division in Scotland at the moment…we are infact in limbo with nowhere to play football.

What options do we have as everyone under the sun appears to be voting against us joining any kind of set up in Scotland, we can either sit back and just stagnate OR we can at least approach different avenues which maybe…just maybe would see us playing football next season.

Now I can’t criticize anyone for wanting away from this country as we have seen what we are though of, it’s all right saying everyone hates us and we don’t care but we have to care if it means no football. Ideally we would be playing in Scotland but as it is just now we are in limbo.

Hmm.....interesting. You don't think we could climb quickly up the English leagues then Devlin? You reckon we'll be "wallowing in the lowest leagues of a country we're not even from"? :shifty:

Yes, delusion is for celtc fans...

You've done this before when i've disagreed with you, it's a slimey thing to do...

The thing is that we are not walking away from anything because we are not part of the SPL, we are not part of any division in Scotland at the moment…we are infact in limbo with nowhere to play football.

What options do we have as everyone under the sun appears to be voting against us joining any kind of set up in Scotland, we can either sit back and just stagnate OR we can at least approach different avenues which maybe…just maybe would see us playing football next season.

Now I can’t criticize anyone for wanting away from this country as we have seen what we are though of, it’s all right saying everyone hates us and we don’t care but we have to care if it means no football. Ideally we would be playing in Scotland but as it is just now we are in limbo.

I will reply to this later, i'm at work and don't have the time, just saying this so folk don't think i've ran away from an argument.

Because we are Rangers, super Rangers, noone likes us, we've started to care and run away to England...

Wait, that's not how that one goes is it?

"We don't do walking away" - Aye, let's just walk away from the SPL to England...

I know where you're coming from. The problem at the moment is that we can walk away from something we are not currently part of..and perhaps will not be allowed to be part of. England might be the only way for us to survive. No one knows for sure what will happen...that's the only thing I'm sure of.

00000042.gif

I will reply to this later, i'm at primary school and don't have the time, just saying this so folk don't think i've ran away from an argument.

Fixed that.

Oh and I am not arguing with you. I am stating my factual opinion.

I don't argue, it gets you nowhere.

Bet you argue a lot eh?