Newco going into Administration? "Real Danger"

SkiBunny

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's his call into talksport...

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/richard-keys-and-andy-gray/120626/jackson-lafferty-will-leave-rangers-next-and-will-not-be-last-175242

Very interesting. I totally agree with his comment about other teams ensuring we go into the first division and not the third division. Its only so other teams make it "seem" as if sporting integrity is being protected when in actual fact it couldnt be further from the truth.

ED, I recall you saying that Zeus were an organisation of some repute. I am wondering if you can tell me what they are doing that is benefiting Rangers at the moment. As far as I can see, their job is to raise additional investment, which given the apparent lack of funds that Green possesses, they same to be doing particularly poorly at.

My apology....................I replied the above and as i posted it I lost google and lost my bloody reply................I will try and redo it later as put a lot onto it 003.gif

My apology....................I replied the above and as i posted it I lost google and lost my bloody reply................I will try and redo it later as put a lot onto it 003.gif

Cheers. (tu) BTW, the question was a genuine one, not out any spite towards Green/Zeus, I genuinely do not understand what their role is.

I don't doubt for one minute that Green's consortium came in with the best intentions to turn us around and sell on with a profit - nothing wrong with that approach as long as the club was safe.

I do think now that they will have been shocked and appalled by the bile and vitriol shown to us by fellow clubs and the media. That coupled with the lack of support by the SFA and our Toy Parliamentary members - in contrast to Portsmouth FC who enjoy the support of the PM in their current situation - has finally made up their minds that the looneys have taken over the Scottish Football Asylum and it is now time to get out.

Trouble is who comes in? The Blue Knights rode into the fairground but decided not to spend their money on any of the rides.

We have reached a watershed in terms of our national football history and I do not know what the final outcome will be.

my maw used to Skelp us with whatever shoe she had on. how I hated those wooden skol sandles!!

Well think yourself lucky she wasn't a mountaineer......Those fucking crampons would have been murder on yer arse :craphead: