Newco going into Administration? "Real Danger"

SkiBunny

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact of the matter is no one else other than Green has offered close to what has been needed to take us over.

We are in a shite position due to so called Rangers men penny pinching and not standing up to be counted, I have zero confidence in any of them breaking the habbit of a lifetime now.

I said earlier he has zero cash we should be alarmed at this! He has fuck all and his investors will be wittled away to nothing! Get yer heeds out yer arses bears ffs!

We are in grave danger and we need someone with real money to step upto the plate! Not wanting to build peoples hopes but was told today about Brian Kennedy again so let's hope so! The Newco going into admin would be a huge fucking embarrasment!

Ps this has fuck all to do with ST money we would only be making our 1st payment on Friday not the full whack

People didn't and haven't learned from whytey, they think it can't happen again only it has, and the potless one is still hovering about.

Rumours flying about (twitter.....i know) that Green had hoped to keep the club (newco...fucking hate saying that though) afloat by selling the players who had moved over via TUPE.

Players leaving has put an end to that, and Green is losing investors.

This is just what i have heard, might be utter bollocks!

I wish Walter and co would just fucking put the money up instead of trying to get us on the cheap.

What's more valuable to them, eh? £15m to see Rangers survive another 140 years or fuck all for the Club to become only a memory?

Some people need to take a look at themselves very soon.

Walter Smith almost certainly doesn't have enough money. He will have at most a couple of million stashed away, but you need to be a billionaire to have enough money to fund Rangers' working capital requirements.

Rumours flying about (twitter.....i know) that Green had hoped to keep the club (newco...fucking hate saying that though) afloat by selling the players who had moved over via TUPE.

Players leaving has put an end to that, and Green is losing investors.

This is just what i have heard, might be utter bollocks!

I believe this , he never gave a feck about the club for one minute and wants proft , we need Rangers men in to control the club from TOP to BOTTOM

Green Out !!!

Here's an idea, why don't we sit back and do fuck all. If this happens. We are done. No football next season, fuck all.

You will wish you had backed TBK.

TBK had plenty of backing Leggo, RST etc etc

What they didn't have is plenty of money and if they had taken us over we would have probably been in admin again already.

I saw a brief interview with Green on Sky News last night and he looked like a broken man. This is turning into a complete disaster for him. Although Walter's consortium were sniffing about, it must be an absolute nightmare trying to sell the newco when it has no SFA membership, no league to play in and its most valuable assets (i.e. the players) are queuing up to walk away for nothing :anguish:

Here's an idea, why don't we sit back and do fuck all. If this happens. We are done. No football next season, fuck all.

Wait a minute here…

TBK were the ones who let themselves done with piss poor bids, I’d imagine most of us would have been happy if they had the funds to take us over but they didn’t.

I believe this , he never gave a feck about the club for one minute and wants proft , we need Rangers men in to control the club from TOP to BOTTOM

Green Out !!!

I was behind Green from the start (as most folk were, behind him but cautious).

I do however worry that he doesn't have the level of finance to support a club like Rangers.

TBK had plenty of backing Leggo, RST etc etc

What they didn't have is plenty of money and if they had taken us over we would have probably been in admin again already.

They had the money, far more than Green & Co, but put is a pishy offer to D&P, I'll never understand their offer. They claim it so they had more for working captial, but again, I don't know how much they would have fronted up for that.

No one really cares who saves the club mate, I still don't, as long as it happens.

With their bids it was quite clear the Blue Knights did not even back themselves to be honest.

They had ample opportunities and we all bit the dream each time, but it became tedious when they bid £1 more all the way.

Their lack of support was stemmed by their own actions and nothing else.

Fuck this for a carry on . We need someone from the Club to come out and deliver us answers ,RIGHT NOW . One step forward ,two steps back ffs .Scunnered with all this .We need a Rangers saviour if this is to be correct . Mr McColl / Mr Park /Mr Kennedy get your acts together for everyones sake and give this green what he wants ,everyone has their price

I was behind Green from the start (as most folk were, behind him but cautious).

I do however worry that he doesn't have the level of finance to support a club like Rangers.

The sad fact of the matter is, as events seem to be illustrating, that Scottish football can't support a club like Rangers.