Hypocrite Central

And so it has come to pass. We are the plague, the pestulance, the curse.

We must be purged, exterminated and destroyed.

We have proved to be the ultimate carbuncle which must now be lanced if Scottish Football is to survive under the auspice of "sporting integrity."

If "sporting integrity" is to be the benchmark of our future, let me make a plea to all clubs in Scotland.

If during our "years of sin" which some view should result in title stripping, will you now return all monies your clubs made as a result of your association with Rangers Football Club?

Will you approach your member associations, SPL, SFL,SFA and say,"we view the activities of Rangers Football Club to be abhorrent in the extreme and in keeping with this view such a rancid organisation should be subjected to punishment most extreme and we cannot be tarred with association therefore any monies we have made from this rancid club must be returned by us forthwith?

Or will you more likely overlook the good times your clubs and cities/towns enjoyed at our expense and put the boot in like the hypoctitical rodents that you are?

And so it has come to pass. We are the plague, the pestulance, the curse.

We must be purged, exterminated and destroyed.

We have proved to be the ultimate carbuncle which must now be lanced if Scottish Football is to survive under the auspice of "sporting integrity."

If "sporting integrity" is to be the benchmark of our future, let me make a plea to all clubs in Scotland.

If during our "years of sin" which some view should result in title stripping, will you now return all monies your clubs made as a result of your association with Rangers Football Club?

Will you approach your member associations, SPL, SFL,SFA and say,"we view the activities of Rangers Football Club to be abhorrent in the extreme and in keeping with this view such a rancid organisation should be subject to punishment most extreme and we cannot be tarred with association therefore any monies we have made from this rancid club must be returned by us forthwith?

Or will you simply overlook the good times your clubs and cities/towns enjoyed at our expense and put the boot in like the hypoctitical rodents that you are?

Indeed. And given that points taken from us, beating us in cup finals, etc. have contributed to others' trophy rooms, they will be handing back those trophies in the name of sporting integrity?

So Craig Whyte & Minty could walk off with that aswell. Don't know who I would rather have it.

They will hopefully have their day to answer. My post is in relation to the current outpouring of vitriol against us by clubs which have happily taken our shilling and cared not a jot from whence it came.

They will hopefully have their day to answer. My post is in relation to the current outpouring of vitriol against us by clubs which have happily taken our shilling and cared not a jot from whence it came.

I understand your post & sentiments fully. But Murray & Whyte took the Shilling and cared not a jot where it came from.

I just think we should try and lecture them in a different manner which relates to 'Sporting Integrity' because these two criminals have left us without a leg to stand on.

And I too understand the orgins of the mess in which we now we find ourselves . I am desperate for the day when those culpable find themselves held accountable for their nefarious activities.

My main point is directed to those clubs which benefited from Rangers Football Club, those whose directors sipped of the fine wines and champagnes we put on offer. Those which planned their budgets around our visits to their clubs each season. Those which supped at the cup of association with our club.

And finally those which have forgotten all of this and who now join the pack of hyenas who wish to ultimately put to death our wounded body.

They which have supped and dined at our expense are in the vanguard of ensuring our demise.

Hypocritical at best. Treacherous at worse!

We shall remember our friends, we shall never forget our foes!

And I too understand the orgins of the mess in which we now we find ourselves in. I am desperate for the day when those culpable find themselves held accountable for their nefarious activities.

My main point is directed to those clubs who benefited from Rangers Football Club, those whose directors sipped of the fine wines and champagnes we put on offer. Those who planned their budgets around our visits to their clubs each season. Those who supped at the cup of association with our club.

And finally those who have forgotten all of this and who now join the pack of hyenas who wish to ultimately put to death our wounded body.

They who have supped and dined at our expense are in the vanguard of ensuring our demise.

Hypocritical at best. Treacherous at worse!

We shall remember our friends, we shall never forget our foes!

Nicely put.