Training Pics

Legends in the making. :clap: (I say 'in the making', not to try & put a dampener on anything, but as there is still a possibility that they could ask for a transfer. None the less, even if they did we could still get a fee for them).

Now where was I......THANK YOU GUYS!!!! :praise: :praise:

Wonder what the mood was like amongst the players. Half the squad has pissed off, no idea over the future, and owners I'm almost certain they won't trust.

But, as has been added above, I hope they understand the ovations and status they have given themselves for the future.

i wonder, im sure they did, if they talked together and congratulated each other on turning up and i hope they do know WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT, and what a big thing they have done for us. They deserve every credit, Rangers men through and through, :crabflute:

The lets's tell them we appreciate what they've done and what they're doing.

Those with a Twitter account should be doing that right now. Those with a spare bedsheet and a pot of paint should be heading up to Milngavie tomorrow morning and tying said bedsheet onto the railings at the entrance with the words daubed on it, "You Are True Rangers Legends - Thank You, from all at Rangers Media!"

These boys deserve all the praise and support we can give them.