Ladbrokes App

Chambo

Does anyone use the Ladbrokes App for iphone?

I can't seem to place doubles, i.e. Gomes first scorer and Germany to win 2-0. It only seems to let me place two single bets!

Any ideas what i'm doing wrong?

You would need to go into scorecasts for that, you cant place a double in the same match

I tried going into scorecasts but when I get to my betslip to place the bet it only allows two singles, don't understand it!

I tried going into scorecasts but when I get to my betslip to place the bet it only allows two singles, don't understand it!

Is it the iphone app? Just tried it there, got a list of the players name, clicked gomez and then theres a box at the top to enter your stake and select your score, continue and place bet?

Never gave me a betslip as such

Is it the iphone app? Just tried it there, got a list of the players name, clicked gomez and then theres a box at the top to enter your stake and select your score, continue and place bet?

Yeah, it's for iphone.

I'll have another bash and see how I get on.

Cheers mate! (tu)

Just tried it and it worked exactly like you said it would however every single time I tried it before and a couple of times since it looked different and wouldn't let me place a double!?!?

For some reason it gives me this.....

rm-1340896699-U371.png

I remember trying to place a bet in Corals, Shearer to score 1st and Newcastle to win 2-0. The person behind the counter told us it was a `conflicting` bet and was void. :disappointment: He told me the computer would not accept it....only adding my tuppance. :)