john "the bomber" brown

I genuinely believe he MUST know something to come out from left field on Wednesday the way did in the press all day and then finishing off at the front steps later that night!!

He must have heard something that possibly Ally heard when he threatened to quit I don't know but it stinks to high heaven....hope I'm wrong but I'm not!!!!

I could get someone to film me riding past the front steps on a unicycle juggling fish for what that's worth. As for Ally's threatening to quit, I assume you are going to show us where that is documented, quotes and the like. I'm not sure whether you are right is an issue as you are definitely a wrong 'un.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats was me too!! Although I was on FF from 2007 as 'The Dude' before Dingwall banned me for asking how much he was making from the Red & Black scarves. Although there are a whole load who joined at the same time who just seem to scream 'taig' at me. :sherlock:

Yes I only joined when we went into admin but that's because you can't tell what kind of knobs you are speaking to on the net.

I'd rather speak to fans at games but just trying to find out any news just like everyone else

People who just joined up around the time the shit was hitting the fan........................don't be coy.

dam! that makes me a newbie.lol... to here that is! not to ibrox or the mighty RANGERS FC :uk:

I could get someone to film me riding past the front steps on a unicycle juggling fish for what that's worth. As for Ally's threatening to quit, I assume you are going to show us where that is documented, quotes and the like. I'm not sure whether you are right is an issue as you are definitely a wrong 'un.

Well if you bought a paper or seen the news you would know that he was going to quit but stayed after a meeting with Green????

Yes I only joined when we went into admin but that's because you can't tell what kind of knobs you are speaking to on the net.

I'd rather speak to fans at games but just trying to find out any news just like everyone else

You are living proof of the kind of knobs you speak to on the net. A sad Tim who comes on here to try to give Rangers supporters the run around, but actually ends up looking like a total fanny. It's all a bit sad really.

Green has said his consortium will make £30m at the completion of their plan. If this is the case why walk away for a penny less than £30m?

Yes he has SAID but the reality is he has no chance it's a bargaining tool to up ante in a bidding war.

Well if you bought a paper or seen the news you would know that he was going to quit but stayed after a meeting with Green????

Aye, because we all know that the papers have been printing nothing but the truth in this matter don't we? :lol:

Brown was involved with those taigs trying to buy us out. That is enough for me not to trust him.

Oh aye, and his speech that night, wasn't there but saw videos and they just make me cringe like fuck. Auld alky bastard ramblin on about stuff he's clearly being spoon fed by someone else.

I'll happily meet you for a pint at the first game of the season. Name the place and the time and we can have this discussion in person.

You are living proof of the kind of knobs you speak to on the net. A sad Tim who comes on here to try to give Rangers supporters the run around, but actually ends up looking like a total fanny. It's all a bit sad really.

I think your name says it all mate.....why don't you go and shag the wife or your sister with your BRICKY maybe Declan!!!!

I think your name says it all mate.....why don't you go and shag the wife or your sister with your BRICKY maybe Declan!!!!

Ouch. Are you not even slightly embarrassed about your total fail on here? The Rangers supporters you thought you could wind up are all laughing like fuck at you mate. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I must have missed Donald Findlay's bid to buy the club?

If you had your own business and I wanted to come in and have a nosey at your personal documents you would tell me to fuckoff and rightly so.

This guy's already admitted to trying to 'smoke them out' why the fuck would they allow anyone to look at important documents now?:lol:

Well if potential buyers wanted to buy the club you would at least let the lawyers see the figures before getting involved surely?