Todd Cantwell

2 minutes ago, The true baller said:

He will improve, but he needs to cut out the playacting big time. Reckon he will show up in the Old Firm next month 

He needed to show up today and he didn’t. And that’s the problem.

Today was a massive game, they have dropped points and apart from Butland none of our players started the match like they wanted to win a title.

There’s less pressure on Celtic in the next OF game because of results like today. It’s just unacceptable.

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

Needs a good left kick to the baws.

Not good enough this season.

Outstanding?? Aye.... when the pressure was off last season.

Mentality?

Lacking?

Same old... same old

Maybe he's just not that good or at least not capable of playing to that level consistently.

Probably why he's with us now.

Apparently confidence was an issue at Norwich once things weren't going right, we all know he is all over social media so likely check the forums too.

Was there not an article about the manager not fancying him as much? Hopefully he wakes up and cracks on, definitely think there is a player in there.

Really disappointed today with a point.

But it was a bad day at the office.

Need to stop shitting ourselves at Aberdeen.

Still believe we are going in the right direction under Clement.

League was fucked before he arrived, so anything is a bonus.

Still think this League is achievable, but we need cunts to stand up.

Danillo was pish today.

Has to be said.

Cunt was anonymous 

35 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Outstanding last year, massive problem to us this year. I'm not buying the narrative he's out of position and it's impacting him.

Needs to get a grip soon

Mate you're usually reasonably level headed. I agree but so do Lawrence, Sima and Danilo. Our attacking options are grim.

If we could get decent money for him and PC has suitable replacement(s) identified I would honestly sell him in January.

That dive today and stupid pushes and pulls mean he is becoming a liability.

Be better off in the jungle on I'm a (c list) celebrity at the moment.

5 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Really disappointed today with a point.

But it was a bad day at the office.

Need to stop shitting ourselves at Aberdeen.

Still believe we are going in the right direction under Clement.

League was fucked before he arrived, so anything is a bonus.

Still think this League is achievable, but we need cunts to stand up.

Danillo was pish today.

Has to be said.

Cunt was anonymous 

Agree with all except that league was fucked before he arrived. The scum will keep leaving the door open as they are no great shakes. Hopefully we're still within touching distance at new year and Clement has some ideas for the January transfer window; maybe a player that he has worked with or knows about from working in a different league.

Every foreign manager we have had seems to have brought in a hidden gem. Advocaat had Van Bronkhorst, Le Guen had Jeremy Clement and Pedro had Morelos.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Agree with all except that league was fucked before he arrived. The scum will keep leaving the door open as they are no great shakes. Hopefully we're still within touching distance at new year and Clement has some ideas for the January transfer window; maybe a player that he has worked with or knows about from working in a different league.

Every foreign manager we have had seems to have brought in a hidden gem. Advocaat had Van Bronkhorst, Le Guen had Jeremy Clement and Pedro had Morelos.

Jeremy Clement…. Did you see him play????

Think he is a player that's feeling very sorry for himself and possibly because he wants that number 10 position. Last season we saw the best of him when Tillman dropped out injured. That's when he started to score goals and impact games from a more central position. 

37 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Apparently confidence was an issue at Norwich once things weren't going right, we all know he is all over social media so likely check the forums too.

Was there not an article about the manager not fancying him as much? Hopefully he wakes up and cracks on, definitely think there is a player in there.

He needs to be played centrally mate. Wasted out wide. We can see it. 

Today, if we needed it, which I think we do, was the warning for the Cup Final.

Footballers, for me, seem to be thick, and need to be reminded umpteen times as to the consequences for failure.

They never seem to learn.

This season, could quickly go down the pan, if we fail to beat this mob at Hampden.

Arguably, its our most important League Cup Final since October 1986.

History shows, that early silverware for any Rangers manager, augors well.

Failure, only leads to a long slog and a very winding road and uphill battle.

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Today, if we needed it, which I think we do, was the warning for the Cup Final.

Footballers, for me, seem to be thick, and need to be reminded umpteen times as to the consequences for failure.

They never seem to learn.

This season, could quickly go down the pan, if we fail to beat this mob at Hampden.

Arguably, its our most important League Cup Final since October 1986.

History shows, that early silverware for any Rangers manager, augors well.

Failure, only leads to a long slog and a very winding road and uphill battle.

I don't think they are thick, I think the overwhelming mentality of that squad going up there is stinking and has been for years. Whereas the sheep turn up every game against us like we have their family hostage. 

11 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Yes and he was pish and moved on very quickly

Then we clamoured to get Ferguson back from Blackburn

:lol: Alex McLeish signed Ferguson for his second spell. You've just lost the argument no matter what I say about Jeremy Clement now mate. All good though 👍.

22 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

Worst I have ever seen - you have to laugh at how bad it is😄

That is fucking embarrassing. I said a few weeks ago that his reputation for yellow cards isn't made up by the big bad Scottish media. He brings it on himself by doing things like that alongside getting involved in situations like the handbags we seen at his last yellow card.