Todd Cantwell

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He’s had more good performances, and they’ve got similar numbers, even though Lammers has 8 more games. 

Cantwell has had 1 good game all season.

Lammers has played the equivalent of 4 more games going by minutes and is more out of position than Cantwell. 

Even today Lammers was more involved in a short period than Cantwell was all game.

Both have been utter shit, but SL has been more involved and slightly better which as I said says it all as one has talent and the other is wank.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Cantwell has had 1 good game all season.

Lammers has played the equivalent of 4 more games going by minutes and is more out of position than Cantwell. 

Even today Lammers was more involved in a short period than Cantwell was all game.

Both have been utter shit, but SL has been more involved and slightly better which as I said says it all as one has talent and the other is wank.

Which one?

5 hours ago, King Jela said:

That dive in the first half was fucking pathetic. 

Doesn’t dive apparently, nor does he lack discipline according to some on here.

He’s all over the place this season.

I had him down as future captain last season as he was everything we had been crying out for; a combatant, creative, attacking midfielder who covered every blade of grass.

Been fucking chronic this year: bar his EL goal he was done fuck all of note. Runs about like a headless chicken.

Can see him getting moved on swiftly if he doesn’t find his/any form.

4 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

That is fucking embarrassing. I said a few weeks ago that his reputation for yellow cards isn't made up by the big bad Scottish media. He brings it on himself by doing things like that alongside getting involved in situations like the handbags we seen at his last yellow card.

This.

Said the exact same on another thread and got pelters.

He’ll cost us points with his indiscipline: whether that’s through suspension, giving away a silly free kick that leads to an opposition goal  or not getting free kicks in and around the box because he’s been throwing himself about the pitch for no reason.

Comparing Cantwell & Lammers is pointless. Both have been incredibly disappointing all season. 

I've gone right off Cantwell and I hate to say it, but Sutton has him in his back pocket.

Needs to get the head down or Clement will drop him. (he's usually the first to get subbed under Clement)

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Comparing Cantwell & Lammers is pointless. Both have been incredibly disappointing all season. 

I've gone right off Cantwell and I hate to say it, but Sutton has him in his back pocket.

Needs to get the head down or Clement will drop him. (he's usually the first to get subbed under Clement)

Aye. both talented players who are dugshite.

I'm starting to really go off him. Contributes next to nothing 90% of the time, petulant as fuck and spends more time running his mouth on social media than he does contributing to Rangers.

He doesn't have the personality to hack it when things aren't going well. Sell him to the English championship.

He can only play in a 4-2-3-1 if he’s the 10, anywhere else he’s not effective. 

I think him and Lawrence could play together, but only if we change to a 4-3-3 with one CDM and they both play as 8s. 

Sadly, can’t see Clement moving away from the former rather than the latter.