SPL Power Shift

Not in favour of the Belgium format just change the voting structure, Just get it done: more money in diddie teams+ more competitive games=stronger Scottish league

Therefore in the short and long term a stronger rangers.

Scottish football needs a football pyramid system, the split works in most seasons keep that, increase to 14/16teams, with two relegated and a playoff for the third teams. Less SFL leagues increase them to two. Or controversially, some of those shitty SFL clubs like stenhousemuir, etc should merge to their local rivals make them into a bigger fanbase. Merge all the shitty bodies into one (won't make a difference cos they will still be dickless and useless) a excellent youth structure (which I think is just beginning with those centres across the country, which is a belated start)

That Belgian league format is fucked up

Not a word of a lie, I was in Belgium over new year and I met a Belgian chap who was desperate to tell me how fucked up their format is. The best team over a season rarely becomes champion. I was horrified as he explained it to me. It's utterly unfair and unsporting.

Not a word of a lie, I was in Belgium over new year and I met a Belgian chap who was desperate to tell me how fucked up their format is. The best team over a season rarely becomes champion. I was horrified as he explained it to me. It's utterly unfair and unsporting.

It would fit in well here then.