Neil Alexander

Safe to say it looks like Neil Alexander has continued to be the upstanding man we already knew he was by returning to training and transferring over. I'd hold no grudges if he does want a move away, but I really hope he stays.

After being number two to traitor boy McGregor for many years and twice probably being unfairly dropped for him returning, this is his big chance to finally be Rangers number one. I wouldn't have blamed him if he'd left a while ago but as he's said the honour of playing for a club like Rangers has been enough to keep him here.

At 34 he's still got about 4-6 years left as a keeper, so he could lead us through the lower divisions and the SPL when we get back into it, all while helping any young goalies we have coming through.

Neil Alexander Rangers Number 1. :Alexander: :clap:

Horror show against Falkirk last season aside, hes been an able back up. We missed a trick not selling mcgregor 2 seasons ago when his stock was high. Has always been suspect at crosses, although i can never slag him, purely for the joy i felt at saving the greasy cunts penalty. Sad times.

In all honesty, taking their form at the time, Alexander SHOULD have been given the No1 jersey when Shagger came back from that ban. Still think to this day that was the one decision Walter got wrong.

You can't argue that Shagger didn't go on to be a great keeper for us, but Alexander deserved has chance at the time, and could so easily have been less of a man and walked...like so many others wold have. Will always have been grateful to him just for that, but with this new scenario...he's even more of a man than I thought! :praise:

The new Rangers No1

:Alexander:

didnt he say he would only stay if it was SPL or division 1 ?

also im getting bored of all this traitor shite .

aye i'm also getting bored of so-called Rangers men who had already engineered an exit from the club this summer regardless of the outcome of the CVA screwing us out of any transfer fee to line their own and their agents pockets. they are traitors.