I'm not sorry!

Mr Murray, you DO NOT speak for me or I would imagine a lot of rangers fans.

Apologising for being financially raped, only in this country would the victim have to be contrite.

You make me sick and embarrassed by your actions.

RANT OVER!

Apologising for being financially raped, only in this country would the victim have to be contrite.

RANT OVER!

It might help if you actually watch RTV, where Malcolm Murray states that the players, staff and fans have nothing to apologise for. You know, just before you go starting any new 'rants'.

It might help if you actually watch RTV, where Malcolm Murray states that the players, staff and fans have nothing to apologise for. You know, just before you go starting any new 'rants'.

Well said

Only saw hi lights on the news bud, that was enough.

RANT OVER!

Calm down Bomber. He apologised for past owners and their misdemeanour's. tongue.gif

Unbelievable. He litereally makes a point of stating the fans have nothing to be sorry for and yet we STILL have folk spitting the dummy.

And I reckon before I started going absolutley nuts about my chairman and his actions making me sick and embarrassed i'd at least make the effort to read/watch the statement.

Gie yourself a rest, we've got enough things to be legitimately raging about without inventing more. Watch the whole statement or read it on here, if you still feel sick and embarrassed then fair enough.

I'm just disappointed they edited out the bit at the end when he said "Oh and by the way, fuck the pope" :lol:

Don't know what the fuss is a about tbh.

Unbelievable. He litereally makes a point of stating the fans have nothing to be sorry for and yet we STILL have folk spitting the dummy.

And I reckon before I started going absolutley nuts about my chairman and his actions making me sick and embarrassed i'd at least make the effort to read/watch the statement.

Gie yourself a rest, we've got enough things to be legitimately raging about without inventing more. Watch the whole statement or read it on here, if you still feel sick and embarrassed then fair enough.

I have watched it now, what right has he got to apologise for ANYONE. Fuck all to do with him, if anyone should be apologising it should be big Murray n whyte.