Realistically, How long until we get back to playing top tier football

bearsrus

not any more it doesent (tu)

Of course it will. Only one other club in the country can count on more than 35000 season ticket holders. We will have at least double the season ticket numbers that the second placed SPL club will have next year. (tu)

Still the second richest club in the country by a mile. (tu)

Of course it will. Only one other club in the country can count on more than 35000 season ticket holders. We will have at least double the season ticket numbers that the second placed SPL club will have next year. (tu)

Still the second richest club in the country by a mile. (tu)

And you honestly expect us to sell 35K season books from now on?? we'll be lucky to shift 12 to 15K and those will be at a reduced rate (tu)

Ok, being a realist, i'm wondering the view on how long the rebuilding job is likeley to take, 5, 10, 15, 20 years??

Our income stream for the foreseeable future is going to be strangled, not only in terms of gate receipts but in TV money and sponsorship deals,

i personally think we're looking at a long haul before we get back to being anywhere near the club we used to be in terms of footballing prowess, as we will struggle to get any kind of half decent signings to allow us to compete at a higher level than SFL,

has the baw burst for us, so to speak, or can we sustain those years of lower league and lower quality football,

thoughts..

Rangers will be back in the spl in 12 months of that i have no doubt...

The spl is a catastophe waiting to happen, they will be begging us to come back once it hits the fan.

The only problem is do we tell them to gtf or accept.

And you honestly expect us to sell 35K season books from now on?? we'll be lucky to shift 12 to 15K and those will be at a reduced rate (tu)

I would think we'd need at least 20,000 season tickets at about £200 each just to cover costs...

If we go to Div 3 we will be back in 2 Years because the SPL as it is will be obliterated , and the new League set up whatever it is will be clamouring to have us back.

If its Div 1, then it may be the same I believe if they manage to maintain the SPL as it is. so 2 years I reckon. That's the way I see it , no matter what we will be back.

I would still rather be in England though.Fuck the SPL

What costs? We have a skeleton squad right now. Our costs have NEVER been lower.

I would think running costs for Ibrox and Milngavie could be between £3-4Million a year just to maintain a H&S Certificate. I tried to find this detail from our previous annual accounts but I can't isolate it from staffing costs so it's only an estimate. With our income reduced to season ticket sales and what sponsorship we can obtain, we will need to cover those costs before we even think about the playing staff.

I would think running costs for Ibrox and Milngavie could be between £3-4Million a year just to maintain a H&S Certificate. I tried to find this detail from our previous annual accounts but I can't isolate it from staffing costs so it's only an estimate. With our income reduced to season ticket sales and what sponsorship we can obtain, we will need to cover those costs before we even think about the playing staff.

Won't be a problem. (tu)

You are asking if it will take the biggest club in the country decades to get back to an already mediocre SPL. It is a ridiculous question.

:lol: Our income dwarfs every club in the country bar one. It will be successive promotions with a few domestic cups thrown in to piss off the haters.

(tu)

at last - some perspective (tu)