Regan Promises to 'Help, Guide & Assist' Scottish Clubs In The Coming Days

It is good that he is standing up to them but I really don't think it will be done and dusted if the SFL vote for Div 3.

If the SFL vote us in to Div 3 and the SFA refuse to grant us SFA membership without sanctions then we've reached the point where all avenues have been exhausted. There will clearly be timing issues in terms of joining another football association but it could be a legitimate option if we reach that point.

If the SFL vote us in to Div 3 and the SFA refuse to grant us SFA membership without sanctions then we've reached the point where all avenues have been exhausted. There will clearly be timing issues in terms of joining another football association but it could be a legitimate option if we reach that point.

I was thinking more along the lines of a forced league reconstruction. Fuck knows how they would manage it, in the time frame given, but I wouldn't put it past them.

I hope Green has already mobilised Plan "C" which would have to be the English FA.

Time is running out -- and quickly.

There might be not football for us this year at this rate? No Div 1? Then no SFA license? ffs.

I was thinking more along the lines of a forced league reconstruction. Fuck knows how they would manage it, in the time frame given, but I wouldn't put it past them.

True, but it would take them months to even arrange a meeting to arrange another meeting to postpone a vote to arrange a meeting to arrange a re-scheduled vote on league construction! They've known that a Rangers newco has been a possibility since 14th Feb and only had the vote this week. Madness.

On this board we regularly call folk clowns etc but never has that description been more appropriate than for Regan.

I seriously think he has lost it.His ramblings become more incoherent by the day and

his social unrest statement should be examined by all psychology students and held as an early indicator of the unraveling of the mind.

I hope Green has already mobilised Plan "C" which would have to be the English FA.

There might be not football for us this year at this rate? No Div 1? Then no SFA license? ffs.

English football isn't going to happen this year. It is far to close to the beginning of the season, the fixture lists have already been published, and teams will have made arrangements based on them.

That might be their End Game Plan ,to Panic us into accepting any shit .And the delays are Intentional IMO . This would then be the Limit and we run out of Time .

The SFA aren't in a Hurry , because they really don't give a shit by the looks of things.

English football isn't going to happen this year. It is far to close to the beginning of the season, the fixture lists have already been published, and teams will have made arrangements based on them.

I reckon Regan knows this and has planned along with Liewell for it forcing Rangers into a corner .

I do hope the SFL Teams Revolt and kick the Bastards at Hampden out .

(tu) The man's a bona fide twat, of that there is no doubt.

I have came up against many judicial numbskulls in my footballing life who think they are "God" but this guy takes the cake,from what I am reading. :angry:

I would have serious doubts that this man could run a junior league,never mind be CEO of a national organisation. 'Help,Guide & Assist' is it? That cunt couldn't "Help,Guide & Assist" a blind man across a fucking Zebra crossing. :anguish:

BTW! del........Could you tell me why that sig of yours is so famous? :sherlock: