Bomber putting fresh bid in Monday

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you know then you know... you know?

It is, or at least it was at the end of last week.

Me personally, i know nothing from the inside. From what i have seen and heard, the offer will be more than was offered previous and will meet the asking price. What that is, is anyones guess. (tu)

Me personally, i know nothing from the inside. From what i have seen and heard, the offer will be more than was offered previous and will meet the asking price. What that is, is anyones guess. (tu)

Well it's certainly not 8.7m, and it was 12m, so what it is today, yes, that would be a guess. 10310.gif

The most important question and all i wanted to know. Thank you. So who is it then?

I wish i knew mate because my concern is there is no one,he keeps saying we are

the bidders the fans,that might be ok in 5 years time.

Right now we need hard cash.

Is it really likely that millionaire businessmen would ask John Brown to front a takeover of Rangers, come on its just not a goer. There are plenty of Rangers "Legends" who any sensible person would go for before Brown e.g. Wattie, Souness, Super, etc. If these backers do exist I think we should be worried.

I really cant answer that,all I know is that McKenna is no longer involved,Bomber has already stated this.

What about his two mates, that have the plans in place for a 8000 seater stadium in East Kilbride, for some vauxhall conference type league?

What about his two mates, that have the plans in place for a 8000 seater stadium in East Kilbride, for some vauxhall conference type league?

I'm from East Kilbride and know the 2 mates you mention and Ive been asking the same question ever since he came forward,still havnt got to the bottom of it yet,all I do know is that they have the £ capable of funding a bid.

Is that not the thing john hartson was backing. Two millionaires bought ek thistle and wanted to build an 8000 seat stadium up calderglen

As Brown is, apparently, the self-appointed leader of a "fans buyout" one would imagine that the bid will consist of some muddled thinking about Green handing over the keys for the promise of cash once a share issue has been completed. That's probably why he doesn't want people buying season tickets ... he wants that cash to buy the club. What then? The season ticket money will have bought the club, but what about funding it? I don't think Brown's muddled mind thinks that far ahead.

Also I just wantBrown to fuck right off, I'm backing green and this bid will just bring mote uncertainty to the club. How people could want brown having anything to do with the buying/running our club is fucking madness