Regan

He and Dr Death. ;)

Shock! Horror! Gasp!

Sorry mate, just cant believe that - The sporting hypocrisy? Bastards Brothers?

The Bheggars Tour Japan sporting hypocrisy Brothers?

Never! Never! Never!

This could be interesting if he does mate

I didn't know that Regan had connections to Yorkshire to but surely in business circles an area that small they must at least be aware of each other.

If Green does know him hopefully he has dirt that can bury him and get him removed from his post.

Are we the only ones in this country who can see this man for the incompetant usless knob end he clearly is.?

His comments about Lee McCulloch alone must be grounds for a charge of bringing the game into disrepute, yet no one else in Scottish Football has pushed for a debate - not even our own club.

Are we waiting until things are settled ,re where we are playing , before we seek answers ,ok thats understandable, but we shold not allow this to pass without making our feelings known to the rest of football.

He will forever be the man who, through his position of power, sought to invent punishments on us ,which Scots Law later found to be illegal.

He is a corrupt fool who UEFA and FIFA should be made aware of.

Rangers as a member club should be reporting these matters as soon as they can.

Sadly yes yes yes!

Just a wee note: I think Admin are at it, when you type in the words 'sporting I N T E G R I T Y ' and then post it - it features on your post as 'sporting hipocracy'.

Twenty fcukin minutes I spent trying to reply to your post. :lol:

Admin :p20:

Just a wee note: I think Admin are at it, when you type in the words 'sporting I N T E G R I T Y ' and then post it - it features on your post as 'sporting hipocracy'.

I know, noticed this too! It is genius! :)

Some guy in the DR today saying something along the lines of "Regen says game will die if Gers go to Div3, I said it was on way out 3 years ago" and something about how he hasn't a clue how any of them are still in a job.

It seems people are now beginning to question the legitimacy of Regan's role at the SFA, and it's about fucking time!

:pipe: ,Admin should have it upside down /back to front , although BP didny know how to :lol: like = ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ

Taking our feelings toward Reagan and Doncaster aside for a minute, if I were looking at it from another clubs perspective I would be less than impressed.

Doncaster to me has always looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights, either that or about to burst into tears, I really don't think he is a strong enough personality for the job.

Reagan on th other hand his relationship with Liewell is distinctly worrying, some of his actions and comments are way beyond worrying and his communication skills let alone his recent attempts at intimidating the SFL are shameful.

Pressley of all people brought up a good point recently why have these two along with Longmuir not tried to use the sad situation at Ibrox to totally overhaul scottish football. This at least would have created a positve spin on the situation for scottish football instead of dragging it through the gutter as they have done.

Doncaster and Reagan need to go IMO it surely has to be raised that these two appear way out of their depth, as for Longmuir from what I've seen so far I am prepared to reserve judgement until the SFL vote etc is completed.

He will be out of a job as soon as he is no longer any use to Liewell.

Wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if Liewell was working on his replacement right now.

He will realise Regan can only cause so much damage before there is need for change.And what better way than being the guy that suggests such change and having his next prefered YES MAN waiting to take his place.

The media would help bring about that smooth transaction

Wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if Liewell was working on his replacement right now.

He will realise Regan can only cause so much damage before there is need for change.And what better way than being the guy that suggests such change and having his next prefered YES MAN waiting to take his place.

The media would help bring about that smooth transaction

Very possible.

Yes but I don't think they speak to each other because he said he didn't know anything about Ireland or the situation over there

Aye right, I'll buy that...and I might just have enough left over for the bridge he's selling as well...

Maybe we should campaign for walter as reagan replacement, after all he no connection to rangers now unlike certain others in sfa have to other clubs. Could lead to some interesting meetings.

Media wouldnt stand for it. Look what happened to Gordon Smith..Would either push for someone not connected to our club or someone with Rodents connection