Regan

I'm astonished this guy is in a job and no questions are being asked.

Even taking us out of the equation he has single handedly destroyed the game in this country.

Something has to be done to get rid of his useless clown.

Smith was driven out for much less than this idiot.

Even taking us out of the equation he has single handedly destroyed the game in this country.

Coming from a cricketing background, I'm astonished he was even considered for the job in the first place.

Honestly - Who in their right mind would appoint someone from 'the world of cricket' to run Scottish football?

Absolute fcukin madness!

He is not useless to Liewell though and thats why he is there in the first place. :disappointment:

Spot on mate and if the roles were reversed would the tims stand by and let this cunt be at the helm us the rangers fans have to hound the scum bag out..

Couldn't we, Rangers fans, just or a wee change, put up a united front against a common enemy.

We have enough smart people on RM and dare I say FF and VB. Could a social media campaign not be organized to get rid of Regan?

Start by highlighting his mistakes and his bias towards Rangers. Plus of course his tweets.

Need to get the scumbag out

1341653573' post='1060198065']

Couldn't we, Rangers fans, just or a wee change, put up a united front against a common enemy.

We have enough smart people on RM and dare I say FF and VB. Could a social media campaign not be organized to get rid of Regan?

Start by highlighting his mistakes and his bias towards Rangers. Plus of course his tweets.

Need to get the scumbag out

Very true.

Despite the factions, we are cying out for one voice.

Coming from a cricketing background, I'm astonished he was even considered for the job in the first place.

Honestly - Who in their right mind would appoint someone from 'the world of cricket' to run Scottish football?

Absolute fcukin madness!

and who would appoint a man who totally fu..ed up his last job running YCC.not known in yorkshire as" mr shit for brains"for nothing.

and who would appoint a man who totally fu..ed up his last job running YCC.not known in yorkshire as" mr shit for brains"for nothing.

Thanks for that mate, didnt know anything of his past.

A failure in his last job and appointed to run Scottish football - You really couldn't make it up.

He is a fenian bastard and in being so, is untouchable. Smiths only crime was being Rangers minded, i was amazed he was ever appointed.

Thanks for that mate, didnt know anything of his past.

A failure in his last job and appointed to run Scottish football - You really couldn't make it up.

when he left yorkshire you could hear the cheers in moscow,totally despised by virtually every one connected to yorkshire cricket.