As Rfc52 said the other night

Eck_54

There is one fenian type post and i didnt even have to go into your previous posts

Imagine having the cheek to reply to some drum basher for calling you a taig.

You protest too much IMO, you must trying to throw people off the reek of taig that comes from you. :sherlock:

Imagine having the cheek to reply to some drum basher for calling you a taig.

You protest too much IMO, you must trying to throw people off the reek of taig that comes from you. :sherlock:

Bastard im caught,

Jog on ya fenian bastard

• 1 month later...

I'm not certain to a scientific degree of certainy whether this band sing Rangers related songs, says Scottish folk, but I can say with 100% accuracy that it would be the most amusing thing I have seen since M'cann ripped that lot a new arse at the san giro if they played at Ibrox at half time when we next play them :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZjdJzHB2Dg

It's high time this so-called loyalist lot were actually banned from Ibrox Park... given that all you do is incite idiots and cause MY CLUB problems ?

We've had to pay out HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF POUNDS .......... Because of YOU idiots CHANTING NON-CALLED FOR DITTIES.

why ARE YOU sooooooooooooooo thick ? ... IS it an Irish thing or what ??????????????

Those idiots you refer to are the same 'Idiots' that have put millions into the club over the years.

We know you detest the Union and can't wait to see the Union be destroyed by these jacobite bastards...............I know what side you would have been on at Culloden you traitorous rebel git.

He just cant help himself. He latches on to all these type of posts.

I'm not certain to a scientific degree of certainy whether this band sing Rangers related songs, says Scottish folk, but I can say with 100% accuracy that it would be the most amusing thing I have seen since M'cann ripped that lot a new arse at the san giro if they played at Ibrox at half time when we next play them :lol:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=hZjdJzHB2Dg

Great wee song ,,,,But that wee traitor McGeady, IS NOT i repeat IS NOT from CASTLEMILK....He,s from Newlands, Q.S. :ulster: :ulster: :ulster:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=hZjdJzHB2Dg

Great wee song ,,,,But that wee traitor McGeady, IS NOT i repeat IS NOT from CASTLEMILK....He,s from Newlands, Q.S. :ulster: :ulster: :ulster:

We know you detest the Union and can't wait to see the Union be destroyed by these jacobite bastards...............I know what side you would have been on at Culloden you traitorous rebel git.

What pish you speak - rabid is becoming normal for you

What pish you speak - rabid is becoming normal for you

You will have to tell me what part of my post you are referring to..................and if you trry your usual and say all of it................explain. why you think my post is pish and why you insult me by the rabid as normal comment.