We Don't Help Ourselves at Times

bs1982

You want SOAP in the toilets ? That is not a priority - is their bog roll in the cludge - thats a priority.....

... but I do agree the wording of this article ranks quite a way below these and other other issues surrounding the club.

Totally agree. Soap in the basins is for homosexuals. I would prefer proper bog- roll ideally 2 ply and in a proper roll, none of this single sheet of grease proof paper that only smears the crap around nonsense.

Proper tissue for the Bears, Izal for the away end. Lets get our priorities sorted out........ :uk::21:

If you say stupid things i will point out you are stupid.

Quite simple really.

Why do you want to PM me your address...are you stuck inside your house or something...you go out via the door if that helps.. :sherlock:

I offered to PM you my address because you started with the personal insults, I thought you might have been brave enough to do it face to face, as suspected though you're just a wet hanky.

A the wee Mo debate. The way the bears den has been in recent days Im not surprised to see this. Loved the wee man. Cracking player and gave his all for the jersey when he was here. One of the best signings we ever had. I dont care about anything but that.

Fastrax are you old enough to remember him signing? If so where you one of the numpties who was burning his top and all sorts?

A the wee Mo debate. The way the bears den has been in recent days Im not surprised to see this. Loved the wee man. Cracking player and gave his all for the jersey when he was here. One of the best signings we ever had. I dont care about anything but that.

Fastrax are you old enough to remember him signing? If so where you one of the numpties who was burning his top and all sorts?

He was a decent player but I just find it hard with a player like him because when I was young he and Ally were the heroes at both clubs. He was their talisman and his spell with us was short. Other clubs don't seem to

bother about this but I don't think many derbies are like ours. Just prefer it that way, impossible for me to

love a player after they've done a lot of damage for them. Fair play as I asked

Wish it was the first & last

Why? Not signing any well-known Catholics cost us dear through the years. We have 54 titles, we'd probably have 60+ without that silly unofficial no Catholic signing policy.

Septic probably wish we still had it, they were the only team to benefit from it. Eg - Two available players for signing, one was Catholic, one was non-Catholic - septic would place a higher bid for the non-Catholic, knowing if they got him, we'd never go for the Catholic if we didn't get the non-Catholic.

So Kenny Miller was a "major Catholic signing"? Hate Celtic, not Catholics. There's a difference...21.gif

I don't hate Catholics, far from it - half me family are Catholic. But I do hate septic scum and don't want any of their players playing for us, even if one of them is a diehard loyalist who fought for the Queen! If we never sign an ex-Celtic player again, it will be ten years too soon!

But just like Kenny, when they come, if they do well, we forget about their evil past and welcome them aboard.