Giovanni Di Stefano coming out with some more interesting comments.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's defo him he's on italkfm just now saying rangers have been defrauded

I don't think there is much doubt that Rangers FC plc was defrauded ... the good thing is that it will all come out during the liquidation process.

Di stefani on italkfm saying £50 million has been stolen from rangers . Rangers plc is still alive and Craig whyte laundered money through it . He's claiming it still possible for rangers to stay in the spl as it was illegally put in adminastration . Hope these aren't rants of a mad man and are valid points

Di stefani on italkfm saying £50 million has been stolen from rangers . Rangers plc is still alive and Craig whyte laundered money through it . He's claiming it still possible for rangers to stay in the spl as it was illegally put in adminastration . Hope these aren't rants of a mad man and are valid points

I don't think he can be right in saying that it was "illegally put into administration" ... it was a court that put Rangers into administration.

Time will tell if he is mad or not. When I listened to the broadcast it certainly sounded as if he knows what he is talking about. It will be very interesting to see if anything comes of this, or if he is indeed a nutter. I for one wish him well in his quest and hope to god he nails the b''tards.

Whole things peculiar, but f... it. For whatever reason, at least he's actually fighting for the club. Maybe he's got a few screws loose, maybe he's found something we don't know. Time will tell I suppose....

wouldn't it just be great though if he was proven right?

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

It just is not right. Rangers backed me when the SFA didn't like me at Dundee and I don't abandon those that helped me in times of need

ive heard enough from this mhank with the fishing rod... unfollow this arsehole

"Once i have published the dossier I have a rap star that will record a rap based on the dossier for my label" @Devilsadvokat

sorry, but this can't be genuine.

ive heard enough from this mhank with the fishing rod... unfollow this arsehole

"Once i have published the dossier I have a rap star that will record a rap based on the dossier for my label" @Devilsadvokat

sorry, but this can't be genuine.

He is a music producer/owns a record label, check his wiki.

PS I know it can be edited, but I'm pretty sure it's not.

If Carlsberg did conspiracy theories.......but what if?How did a club like RFC suddenly go broke?He's certainly not afraid to point the finger and maybe,just maybe he's onto something :ph34r: Wouldn't it be great if we turned out to be the TRUE victims :beer1:

Here's a question and just came to me so don't be too harsh! If the takeover was a fraud do the assets revert back to the old co? Image mad Gio had bought the old company for a pound and was handed the keys to the stadium and training ground for nout. Ok I've just read this back and it's baws but this has been a strange year!