Are you happy with the vote?

Div 3  

424 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with Div 3?

• Yes, I wanted Div 3
    • No, I wanted Div 1
  2. 2. How many fans will Rangers get to home games?

• If possible, will you still attend home games?
    • I live too far away to attend, but I would if I could.
    • I am not interested in watching Div 3 football.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst I voted both top options, I think it's much to early to assume that the matter is over - I don't believe for one moment that it is.

Regan and Doncaster are, no doubt, at this very moment considering their next moves, and I suspect they will not be good news for Rangers.

I hope we will be permitted to 'get on with it' in Div 3, but I just don't think so!

I'm more than happy with this result, hopefully now the emphasis will be on youth and building an exciting, new, younger team that will be together for many seasons to come. Lets hope Ally has a good scouting network in place and can bring in some good young prospects to make the basis of his team with a few, more senior players in the ranks.

Ally should be straight on the phone to Laudrup, he's publicly stated he work for fuck all to help the club, now we are in Division 3 I would get him in on a coaching capacity, get him passing some of his magic onto the kids we will be bringing through, the kids are the future now!!

Cannot fucking wait until the season starts.

Away days, terracing, a good sing song! Going to break so many records on the way up, HERE WE FUCKING GO!!!

Any prices yet with the bookies for us to win the league undefeted? better yet win every game?

Whilst I voted both top options, I think it's much to early to assume that the matter is over - I don't believe for one moment that it is.

Regan and Doncaster are, no doubt, at this very moment considering their next moves, and I suspect they will not be good news for Rangers.

I hope we will be permitted to 'get on with it' in Div 3, but I just don't think so!

I won't vote as I'm not technically "one of you" (Newcastle supporter), but I think you're right ... this is far from over. I expect the SPL to now be told to reconsider its vote.

Voted top for both, but in truth to describe my state of mind as 'Happy' right now would be pretty fucking far from correct.

I know others on the site are also giving out this message, but really- David Murray is the biggest enemy our club has ever had, or ever will have.

Forget yer Greens, Whytes and Browns, yer Ngs, Millers and D&P Forget too the other clubs, football administrators (insipid thogh they are) and braying opposition fans. Forget HMRC. They are all a consequence of the Murray wreckage.

Whyte in particular seems to occupy a conflicted position in our collective mindset. All we can say he has done, in truth, is try (and fail) to make a buck out of our dea-man-walking corporate vehicle. We were done for long before he took over, for a pound. His trashing of our reputation is certainly rage-inducing, and I hope that he is one day brough to account. But it is so far off my radar right now that it doesn't figure at all.

Murray must be punished. He has wronged us in the worst possible way. But all I have is anger for him right now, and it is hard to think clearly about what approaches we, as a support, can adopt against the morally bankrupt gurning corporate oaf.