Are you happy with the vote?

Div 3  

424 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with Div 3?

• Yes, I wanted Div 3
    • No, I wanted Div 1
  2. 2. How many fans will Rangers get to home games?

• If possible, will you still attend home games?
    • I live too far away to attend, but I would if I could.
    • I am not interested in watching Div 3 football.

I'm for Rangers going into Div3, but certainly not to inflict harm on Scottish Football. We must get back to the old ideals that made this club great: that means wanting to do things the right way; standing for good football; not having boastful claims, but letting the club do its talking where it belongs: on the Park; and so on. It is time to put the Murray years behind us, and slowly claim back what was once natural to us. This means that Scottish Football will prosper if Rangers prospers and does things the right way.

For a return to those days, we need to rid the country of it's anti-Britishness.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to FL3, if it's done right, will see the club come back stronger than ever and on a better footing to challenge again at the top. We need to use this period wisely, and it also, if people use their heads, should help other clubs who have sponged off us for years to try and get their house in order and if that means they have to go into admin or liquidation, so be it, you reap what you sow and I won't shed a tear for any of them.

Leeds fan in Peace

Sorry to see whats going on up there, find it hard to Believe the punishments to your club

when those responsible can just walk away from it all.

We came close not so long ago so i feel for all involved in your club.

I know with the fans you have it wont be long before you are back at the top of Scottish football.

The only good thing i can see is the way you all follow your club, the backing you provide will boost

the lower divisions as you move through them, you have good people involved at your club now, people that will make sure you succeed.

Good luck for the future and enjoy the ride.

Regards

Jon MOT

Did you guys not pretty much newco like we have? Seems unclear at times.

Voted for top two and am very happy with the SFL vote 3rd div.

We will now be able to rebuild slowly without too much pressure, bring in the young players and give them time to get experience in the big time.

Sporting integrity wins my arse. I now wait with anticipation the demise of all the pricks who with such hatred wished all the ills of the world on the mighty Rangers.

WATP and we will follow on.

I really do wish that this will be the final outcome, but like others have said, there's no way the SFA/SPL will let this go ahead.

They will show themselves to be undemocratic, and hypocritical at the same time.

Not only should Regan & Doncaster walk, but so too should the SPL chairmen who bottled making a decision themselves. Rather than do just that, they let their blood thirsty fans make the decisions for them, yet now plead financial hardship, and face almost certain bankruptcy!

I want to be in the Premier League. The idea of three years in the lower leagues in Scotland is not exciting, its humiliating and it could possibly be fatal, as our eventual return to the top cannot be guaranteed. We have rolled over and accepted the ultimate punishment desired by the remaining 11 clubs because we want to see them suffer in our absence, which does little to help our own predicament. I would like to see Rangers in the SPL next season and beyond, with the opportunity to beat these teams on the pitch. We will win in the short term and win in the long term, as the supporters of 'sporting integrity' have made it crystal clear they will never return to their own club if we are allowed re-entry to the top table. Just our presence in the SPL will see clubs go to the wall as the minority clubs will suffer a significant attendance drop from their own supporters who are consumed with hatred: while we can also ensure these clubs receive little financial compensation from Rangers (I would support a boycott of all SPL grounds).

We can sit back and watch these clubs die from a distance, or we can enjoy a ringside seat, while also ensuring our club has the best chance to prosper again.

*I would only accept SPL without sanctions.