EBTs

I'm getting texts left right and centre about your forgetting about the ebt's you deluded h**! Would we get punished in sfl3 or is that With oldco and all completely forgotten now ?

1 we haven't been found guilty of anything.

2 if the oldco is found guilty it means fuck all to us

3 ask them why if we have no history they want us to pay for our past?

4 laugh at them trying to stutter out a fucking answer

The EBT case is still outstanding. I have no idea how that will be resolved as far as the SPL and SFA are concerned. You can be absolutely certain that the tims will still pursue this issue. What has happened so far basically only concerns events since Whyte took over. There is only one thing about EBTs which affects the SFA / SPL and that is if such a scheme is considered as part of a dual contract. That apparently affects player registrations. However, the scheme was not hidden from anyone, it was clearly noted in every set of the Club's accounts since the EBT scheme inception date. The accounts were audited annually and as far as I am aware, the SFA and SPL received a copy of such annual accounts. If there was a problem with EBTs then why did neither of these two organisations do anything about it? Furthermore, what is happening regarding the fact that the tims also used EBTs although for a much shorter period? There is also the matter of other schemes used at Parkhead to pay players.