FACT.

al

Capital c is down to the dictionary on my phone.

Not claiming to be Wordsworth, you're the one who felt the need to quote an earlier post and make an attempt at a witty comment. I simply replied.

"simply"

Just what I was thinking...:D

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope The Dude isn't a Tim, I always quite enjoy his posts. I've no reason to think he is, even after reading this thread. If he is, well, so be it.

There were a fair few obvious ones on earlier. Even they didn't get as much grief weirdly. Incidentally there is an über fan on this thread who I have serious misgivings about, but I keep my trap shut. No proof you see. Incidentally I'd happy meet the Dude for a beer but London is miles from 'LA' :happy:

I hope The Dude isn't a Tim, I always quite enjoy his posts. I've no reason to think he is, even after reading this thread. If he is, well, so be it.

There were a fair few obvious ones on earlier. Even they didn't get as much grief weirdly. Incidentally there is an über fan on this thread who I have serious misgivings about, but I keep my trap shut. No proof you see. Incidentally I'd happy meet the Dude for a beer but London is miles from 'LA' :happy:

Thanks. Sometimes people don't like being wrong so accuse others of all sorts. You'd think if I was that obvious a timposter is be gone by now, nevermind over the 1000 post Mark.

Even wvb admits he was wrong about me :)

How can you friends with someone I neither know.nor trust?

(Youwant semantics you got it)

Hahaha, the state of that sentence :D

Listen Einstein Lebowski, I think that maybe you are taking the internet just a little bit too seriously.

Perhaps it's all that "LA" sun wearing you down.

Have you considered cannabis? :)

Listen Einstein Lebowski, I think that maybe you are taking the internet just a little bit too seriously.

You ever seen the big lebowski?

You ever seen the big lebowski?

Why is there such emphasis on peoples location on this forum? It's a character, he's from la. Hence the location and picture. Why would I broadcast where I am from online to people I don't know? Maybe, just maybe, it fits my username better than let's say Perth?

One last thing, if you are judging people sentence construction at 3am then I suggest it is you who is taking the interent far too seriously.

Course it won't. Like rangers would.never end up in admin?

Plenty of massive company's all over the world have gone into admin. That no one expected to happen.

Plus many people will argue Rangers should never have gone into admin it was just better for Craig Whyte that way.

When the banks fucked up thats when it got bad for us. If the same thing was to happen to SKY most of the EPL would be heading for admin aswell.