FACT.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah so, I only reply to posts I want to engage in a debate with? Isn't that kinda the point?

Which, in plain English, means "I am so unhappy with my own failure as a human that I like troll internet forums looking for arguments. My penis is broken."

Which, in plain English, means "I am so unhappy with my own failure as a human that I like troll internet forums looking for arguments. My penis is broken."

Which in plain English means 'I'm a Cunt and have no comeback so will spraff shit amd hope someone giggles'

Which in plain English means 'I'm a Cunt and have no comeback so will spraff shit amd hope someone giggles'

Ok Wordsworth, point me to the post you feel needs a "comeback".

Silly me, I thought you were just some random loonball on a forum....doh.gif" />

The floor is yours ;)

edit: Capital "C"!?

I must be a proper Cunt!

Ok Wordsworth, point me to the post you feel needs a "comeback".

Silly me, I thought you were just some random loonball on a forum....doh.gif" />

The floor is yours ;)

edit: Capital "C"!?

I must be a proper Cunt!

al

Capital c is down to the dictionary on my phone.

Not claiming to be Wordsworth, you're the one who felt the need to quote an earlier post and make an attempt at a witty comment. I simply replied.