Bombers pow wow

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, it appears to be as expected ... he has no backers and is relying on the fans to cough over the readies to buy the club. I think he can be ignored henceforward. This is going to be just another example where Green just has to sit back, do and say nothing while his rivals make a complete bollocks of everything.

What's the betting he had a few sherberts - "just to steady the nerves" - before this farce today?

Can anyone who's there smell his breath ?

That is just uncalled for.

Whether anyone backs or doesn't back his attempts who fucking cares if he had a few drinks to steady the nerves.

The truth is sometimes painful.

I would never class another Rangers fan or group of Rangers fans as Scumbags just because they post of read another Rangers forum.

I read the thread on FF and cant see anyone lapping this up.

With friends like you eh.

Agreed, if it is confirmed that he said that (and there's no way Darche got it wrong) then Brown has just alienated large swathes of the support in that one sentence. doh

I can confirm that Darche is 100% correct. Checked my 10 pafes of notes from the meeting.

Whether anyone backs or doesn't back his attempts who fucking cares if he had a few drinks to steady the nerves.

Let's be honest here, John Brown doesn't seem to mind hurling insults around, or making statements he is unable to back up with facts.

Because this shit is getting reported and commented on. By all accounts he was half pissed at recent events where he gave similar nonsense speeches full of bile but with no substance. If he is just an angry drunk then we should stop giving him the oxygen of publicity.

I would never class another Rangers fan or group of Rangers fans as Scumbags just because they post of read another Rangers forum.

I read the thread on FF and cant see anyone lapping this up.

With friends like you eh.

I'm not your friend.

Let's be honest here, John Brown doesn't seem to mind hurling insults around, or making statements he is unable to back up with facts.

I agree, and he seems to be getting worse.

Although I think a generalisation of a group isn't as harsh as slagging the illness on a single person. In any walk of life.

Everyone that knows what went on in the Green/Brown meeting knows it is personal on Brown's part. Brown has no consortium, no money and no chance. But it's personal so he doesn't want to let it go.

And in that context you can perhaps excuse Green's supposed "threat" to turn Rangers to dust as merely comments borne of exasperation.

I agree, and he seems to be getting worse.

Although I think a generalisation of a group isn't as harsh as slagging the illness on a single person. In any walk of life.

If he's a diagnosed alcoholic fair enough. As far as I know he's not though. He's a bitter unpleasant bully of a man who drinks too much.

There's a difference.

Everyone that knows what went on in the Green/Brown meeting knows it is personal on Brown's part. Brown has no consortium, no money and no chance. But it's personal so he doesn't want to let it go.

He was probably told there was no job for him, and he is taking it rather badly

If he's a diagnosed alcoholic fair enough. As far as I know he's not though. He's a bitter unpleasant bully of a man who drinks too much.

There's a difference.

I drink a lot but i am not an alcoholic.

They go to meetings but I just go to parties :beer1::beer1:

Shuggie,,if you were at the meeting, How did the audience react to what bomber had to say?

Mostly there was silence (i.e. little or no response from the audience). On occassiuon he got some applause but never what you would describe as enthusiastic. Other Standard messages were running through like a comon theme included :

"anyone who supports Green is Disloyal to RFC"

"needs seasonticket holders to remove CG"

"Could be a dream scenario if SFA suspend RFC for a year to further starve CG of Funds"

"Hang off buying season tickets to starve out CG"

Mostly there was silence (i.e. little or no response from the audience). On occassiuon he got some applause but never what you would describe as enthusiastic. Other Standard messages were running through like a comon theme included :

"anyone who supports Green is Disloyal to RFC"

"needs seasonticket holders to remove CG"

"Could be a dream scenario if SFA suspend RFC for a year to further starve CG of Funds"

"Hang off buying season tickets to starve out CG"

Cheers mate. (tu)

Sadly if he's trying to front a consortium with no prior business experience, to raise £10mil, then questions will be asked about his character and alleged tendency to have one too many drinks.

Brown's spokesperson on FF promised a number of things from this meeting.

he says bears are wanting to know what his buisness plans for the club are ,he will reveal them,

bears want to know who his backers are he will reveal them

bears want to know about craig white and his involvement in the club he will reveal that and if whit or green try to ue him he is ready ,

bears want to know about x players that are behind him there will be loads at his side today to give him there vfull backing and the x players that cant be there will be sending best wishes and sending there full support,

if you want to know anything ask him today,

Can anyone tell who was at the meeting if any of these promises were fulfilled ?

Sorry, I got to disagree with Bomber here. A year suspension will kill our team.

No player, no matter how loyal and committed to our cause would stay, and there is noway many teams (if any) would take time out to play us in a friendly, as I'd imagine that a suspension would also suspend our registration meaning we would be uninsured should we play a friendly.