Bombers wrong

Anyone know if it's worth going to see the new Spiderman film?

The special effects are much better than the previous franchise and it's probably closer to the original comic books.

I still think of Toby McGuire as spiderman though.

Mark kermode says its a unneeded reboot,no better than last one... I normal agree with him. Saw ice age4 with my wee boy. Quite funny.

Been a few years I know but feels like yesterday I remember the first film of the previous set coming out, was surprised when I heard it was getting rebooted already.

Ice Age is a good laugh, although I can't remember if I ever saw 3.

I like Mullens stuff despite his team,that magdalene sisters was brutal.

Agree. He's a tim but a very talented film-maker. Neds is desperate and disturbing and realistic for anyone who grew up in Glasgow in the 70's and 80's.

I know, we think we are too big to disappear but we are not, as my old man used to say (the man who flung me over the turnstile to see the gers play DWS Amsterdam) "your average scot is so thick he would'nt know his arse from a hole in the ground" sad but true we are goners unless we try to protect our club which is almost a non starter on this site!!

fuck off and kill yourself.

The floating charge is not on the COMPANY it is on the ASSETS i.e. IBROX and M~~~~y Park what a bloody mess and who in the SFA is going to believe GREEN when he tries to protect his investors we won't even get a license to play football in Scotland this summer, the SFA HAVE EVERYTHING TO LOSE.

So what do you suggest we do then?

You think we are gonna die then.Or are we already?

Zombie team an all that Tim talk.

Fucking Dream on ya chunt. BJK