Moses McNeil of RangersMedia about to be on Talksport

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done mate got the point over about the newco shit everyone has been spouting, Adrian Chiles on Talksport has been very vocal on his support of us. "if your house was burgled would you be expected to pay for his taxi" was quality.

Thanks - I was concerned I might sound like bluepeter9 a total fanny - glad to hear it came across as intended.

:blush:

Very, very well put Moses! A sterling performance I'd say! 00000042.gif

"I don't support the Newco because I didn't support the oldco. I support The Rangers." hail.gif

Thanks - I had no idea what they actually broadcast - I'm delighted the stuff about Pacific Shelf and Hibs death in 1891 got through (tu)

i missed it all,but to say that stuff on air must have felt brilliant :praise:

Well done, Moses. You weren't as whingey sounding as Craig Brown mate. I only have one complaint, I was on hold for an hour and then they said they'd call me back. They called me back and I hung on for a while then they said they'd call me back again. You jammy b******, that's 3 times Talksport has done that to me in the last few days. My wife is kicking up about our phone bill :lol:

It was a relevant point well made

It was nonsense and was only a guy spouting his own political viewpoint imo. We should speak only for the best interests of Rangers when we get the chance. The Rangers support is a broad church.

Not offten I give a rep,so here have one.

Moses you sounded nervous at first,just like that wee fat fanny brown.

Brown has allways been like that because he's scared someone up there is going to jump his ewe.

This tread was more exciting than waiting for a pic of bogtrotter.

Well done Moses. :beer1: