Clyde 1

Heard the same thing on Smooth Radio this morning, only they put the spin on it that they had uncovered '' Leaked '' documents showing secret agreement between the authorities and Green ????

Just relating the news item on the radio----load of shit no doubt

we're nobody's bitch,bending over for a beasting is strictly for earls,RC is a horrible little station full of poor quality programmes,they just pander to the bheast aesthetic,Christ they even let an ex-socialworker who forgot to check an old man from shettleston but doesn't forget how to dress as terrorist scum on air to spout pish,with that kind of audience it should just be aired in mental institutions,Royston and childcare services

Have I missed something. All we have been found guilty of is entering administration as far as I am aware.

What we must ask is exactly why they want the titles taken away.

Surely they must have a reason :sherlock:

Don't think anyone has ever asked them the question as to why titles are in the equation.

Love to know the answer

On a related point, does anyone know if we will ever find out a verdict on this or have HMRC dropped it ? (which seems unlikely)

If it's still going, it has taken a totally unacceptable time.

I think I read on here a good while ago that the case includes employees from Murray's companies, which if true, would mean there would need to be a verdict.

As one person on here wrote on a similar thread ABOUT THE THREAT OF TAKING TITLES AND CUPS "Take them, the party has been had, the champagne bottles are empty" and I would trade a few cups to see some of these other clubs in the SPL vanish and never to return, we will win many more.

Heard the clyde sports news this morning.

Some lassie robbie said, "Motherwell are in the Champions League qualifiers mainly due to Rangers demise"!

How can they get 2 things wrong in one sentence. Scum fucks.