No one defends us .Does anyone actually give a f@@k

ger50champ

Wheres the men that are willing to point the finger back at the corruption that's going on in this Country ?? Are they frightened they won't get any work ?? Are they frightened to tell the truth? .The Sfa are corrupt .Why is no one stating this from our side .Its gone beyond trying to appease them .We are getting shot at from ever rodent angle in the media and not a jot is said to stand up for Rangers .Everyone and there auntie knows Compliance officer is a beggar and Regan is taking orders from Liewell but why does no Rangers spokesman say anything .Its just not acceptable that we just take this from the media either ffs Tom Boyd and Ewing Grahame in the rebel with nothing but pure fucking guff and we say nothing ?? Is so fucking sad and pathetic .If Green takes further sanctions he will lose my support immediately because it will be the end .They will keep coming back to hurt us more and more

We need someone that is going to have to want to expose our enemies and there agendas .Wee dignified Ally and Salesman Green arnt going to cut it with the tippy toe lines .Its fucking war .Do we want to just cave in ?? Every day they have to be giving the media positive sound bites and fight back against our enemies

This saga has seperated the wheat from the chaff.

We now even no who is not prepared to stick up for RFC i point out the amount of ex alledged legends who have not came out in support and made snide comments about our plight.

I am dissapointed in Walter and Richard Gough along with Butcher and his shit.

The rest like Goram and Brown are just pickled in the brain.

Its frightening the amount of people who have bought the mob mentality on social networks like facebook and twatter says it all when a alledged impartial head of Scottish football tweets about confedential issues and laughs at comments of our players and fans.

We now know who to trust, and cannor trust.

And I have been quite impressed with mark hately in all this, and has had a level headed view of things.

Get the facts first.

But the lies that have been sprrad about our club has been never ending.

the main problem at the moment is that we have to get the SFA licence. Once that is achieved, we will be in a better position to defend ourselves. I would imagine McCoist and to a lesser extent Green are pissed of but at the moment their hands are tied. Fireworks will come soon I am sure

the main problem at the moment is that we have to get the SFA licence. Once that is achieved, we will be in a better position to defend ourselves. I would imagine McCoist and to a lesser extent Green are pissed of but at the moment their hands are tied. Fireworks will come soon I am sure

Do you know what mate .Wish I could believe you but I'm having my doubts .Coisty is way too nice to be saying the things that should and have to be said now

Do you know what mate .Wish I could believe you but I'm having my doubts .Coisty is way too nice to be saying the things that should and have to be said now

So, if Ally came out and said all those things in the OP, what do you think the outcome would be?

If Charles Green and his board have ANY brains in their heads then the first and MOST IMPORTANT thing to do is hire the best legal team available to take these cunts on head to head.

Let the silks take care of this part of the business which leaves Green and Ally free to look after the football and financial side of things.

We need defending by attacking these arseholes from the SFA/SPL/Media,so come on Mr Green, let's see some fucking turning of the tide here instead of this continuous one way street of hatred coming our way.

Just an old cunts opinion :pipe:

So, if Ally came out and said all those things in the OP, what do you think the outcome would be?

Don't want Ally to change mate I love the guy but we need someone that's going to be unpopular and fight our every corner in a nasty way ..not MartinGers93 obviously as he doesn't care what others are up to and saying

Green must not accept any of these punishments for EBT's - if he does then I dont know where we stand as a club anymore

What gives one man, Green, the right to decide whether or not we go down to 49 League titles?

It's not his decision anyway, as the old club is fuck all to do with him.

They can keep throwing their pish, no-one will beat the rangers...the club has its on defence....US we stand united for one thing The Rangers, we will be back stronger than ever.. They better get their kicks in whilst were down.. cause the fight backs on...

This is my take on the situation. It is frustrating as hell to have to put up with what comes our way nearly every day, but I also believe that we need cool heads to get our licence.

I also believe that Charles & Ally are capable of fighting back, but only when the time is right.

Our day will come.

I think Ally and Green have better things to worry about than what has-been fanny ex ce**ic players have to say.

We are dignified, they are bitter. Its the same has its always been.

If I was a ex manager or player and my days in football were over and I was a Real Rangers Man I would be in the papers ripping the SFA and others apart yet I have not seen one word in defence, actually most have come across as hand wringers.

The reality is that Green and Co probably do feel that the almost literally have no choice, if we want any kind of licence to play at all. It's a horrible predicament to be in, but even though we are (well almost, maybe!) in div 3, we may have no option but to bend over and to keep taking it up the arse. The SFA still hold a lot of the cards - even if the game they're playing is piss poor.

With the state we're in at the minute, playing in England is utter fantasy too - except maybe if we play in some local public parks against pub teams there, lol.(You've got to laugh, almost!)

Also all talk of Bomber, or whoever coming in and rescuing the day is all just pie in the sky too. Even if he did, which he has shown no real indication of being able to do, we would still face all the same shit of fines sanctions, div 3, and kickings from every corner of the country anyway. Bomber and Co may have passion, but I don't think passion is enough in a mess like this. I don't know anything about Green, but all I do know is that we need some kind of genus with a brilliant business brain and masses of determination and talent, if we're going to find our way through this thing at all. I don't know if Green's that guy. I don't know if anybody's that guy.

Wheres the men that are willing to point the finger back at the corruption that's going on in this Country ?? Are they frightened they won't get any work ?? Are they frightened to tell the truth? .The Sfa are corrupt .Why is no one stating this from our side .Its gone beyond trying to appease them .We are getting shot at from ever rodent angle in the media and not a jot is said to stand up for Rangers .Everyone and there auntie knows Compliance officer is a beggar and Regan is taking orders from Liewell but why does no Rangers spokesman say anything .Its just not acceptable that we just take this from the media either ffs Tom Boyd and Ewing Grahame in the rebel with nothing but pure fucking guff and we say nothing ?? Is so fucking sad and pathetic .If Green takes further sanctions he will lose my support immediately because it will be the end .They will keep coming back to hurt us more and more

Wee Nacho spoke up!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1125180?&cc=5739

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif